Warriors (Novel Series) Taking Hollyleaf spoilers!!!!

Warriorcatsfan posted on Jun 26, 2009 at 04:47PM
I have a secret! I know something about Hollyleaf's death...
Enter if you want to find out...

Warriors (Novel Series) 22 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Warriorcatsfan said…
wink
Hollyleaf might still be alive. I had gone to Vintage Books to get 'Code of the Clans'. The woman there is good friends with Erin Hunter. The woman (I'll call her Jill) was upset that Hollyleaf had died, so Jill said to Erin Hunter, "You killed Hollyleaf!" Erin Hunter replied, "Did you see a body???" So Jill said to me that Hollyleaf might still be alive!
smirk
Just saying, I really don't care if Hollyleaf comes back or not. To me, she was soooo annoying!!! Always worrying about the warrior code and all that...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas 18wanda said…
surprise
Really? You actually know someone who is friends with Erin Hunter? That is stellar! Wow, she might still be alive! That would be amazingly awesomely stellar. That Erin Hunter always has some surprise waiting for us!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Destinystar123 said…
hmmm
Maybe Hollyleaf would still be alive. It would more excitement to the storyline. Imagine what would happen if she found out she wasn't one of the three and had no powers.*.*
laugh
yea... she always has a surprise for us!!!!!!!!!
But there is still three of them, even if Hollyleaf died. Jayfeather, Lionblaze, and one of Whitewing's kits. I think it's Dovekit... If Hollyleaf does come back, I don't think she'll be one of the three...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas hollyleaf877 said…
I think for sure that hollyleaf is still trapped in the tunnels but alive and i know she kinda turned evil and killed ashfur but i still like her she was my fav cat
Only Erin Hunter can tell us. We only theorize here in spoiler talk.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Mistyflower said…
Hollyleaf didnt turn evil and kill ashfur...he tried to kill her for corn's sake.
Well, Hollyleaf still did it. and played antagonist here in this cespool. She killed Ashfur becasue he was a threat and that was it. She knew what she was doing that whole time.
waaaah she killed Ashfur and then she tried to kill...dun dun dun...(evil music)Leafpool!(evil music again) so ya im changing my mind Hollyleaf is evil.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas sagigrrl1097 said…
Hollyleaf isn't one of the three. I wonder what powers the fourth apprentice will have?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Pennypatch321 said…
Hollyleaf might still be alive, just living in the tunnels, thinking up a plan of some sorts. she might be planning to kill Leafpool or Squirrelflight because of them lying to them. you never know.
OR she will kill both.
surprise
Ooooo. May-be.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Fadingechoes said…
Maybe she went to that place on the other side of the tunnel that Jayfeather saw in his dream. The collapse might be blocking her from her own time pieriod!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Fadingechoes said…
Ya know how there hasn't been any villans sience the first sieries? Maby Hollyleaf will come back and arise as the nexed one. She's probebly still alive because Lionblaze never saw her in Darkforest, and she's not seen in any of the prologues that take place in Starclan. It's a little far-fetched, but who knows?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas StichxAngel4eva said…
zzz
Hollyleaf just went crazy, like Bluestar alright? Also, at the begging of Fading Echoes there were all the cats from The DarkForest, Breezepelt was there but Hollyleaf wasn't. So that means she is either in StarClan or alive.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas brightheart3 said…
surprise
hollyleaf is problebly alive bacause a thunderclan cat fell into the tunnels in sign of the moon then jayfeather and lionblaze found a tuff of her fur but her body wasnt there.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas RedGothic said…
Hollyleaf is alive. Confirmed by Erin Hunter(:
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Dawnmist said…
Good.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Feathershine said…
Hollyleaf is the forgotten warrior