Wincest First wincest moment?

CrimsonKitty posted on May 23, 2008 at 05:28AM
So... what was your first wincest moment? Mine was in Provanence (sp?) when Sam tells Dean that Jess is not the only reason he won't go after Sara. What about you guys?

Wincest 13 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Tavish said…
It was provanence for me too. But I knew about the wincest stuff before that.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas CrimsonKitty said…
Ditto. I kept hearing about this wincest stuff but I didn't have an 'OOOOOOOH. I get it now' moment until that episode. Hee
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Dean-girlx said…
the Pilot. When Dean slammed Sam against the bridge. ;)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Hello1578 said…
that was my first guess too
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas iluvtony96 said…
i dont know, i kinda thought from the fight in the pilot, i mean did anyone else think it gay that they enjoy rubbing thier bodies angist eachother and getting hot and sweaty?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Hello1578 said…
I did. That part was VERY AWKWARD!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Zara_Snape said…
I have to agree with Dean-girlx it would have to be the Pilot, but I didn't really look into it till later on when a friend of mine brought it up. I have never really got into any incest like pairings but Sam and Dean was just to hard to resist lol
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas KuroAnnaleeze said…
heart
Definitly pilot episode on the bridge. But I was into it when Dean first infultrated Sam's house.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas kat4543 said…
In Salvation when Sam pushes Dean into the wall and Dean said that Sam and John are all he has.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas kurainti1 said…
For me it was the final scene in Asylum. The scene fades into the boys' darkened motel room. Dean is peacefully sleeping on his left side in the left corner of a twin bed. His head rests on top of one of two pillows. His face is angelic, peaceful, there is almost a faint smile of contentment on his lips. The right side of Dean's small bed is tussled and imprinted in such a way that it is obvious that another's body had been sleeping there. Dean's body language is that of someone who slept with another in his embrace and the other had gently arose from the bed so as not to disturb Dean. At the moment, the camera slowly pans to the twin bed to the left of Dean. Sam is sitting in the bed, awake, but the bed doesn't look like it was slept in. It looks as if Sam had moved there so he could do research without waking his brother. That scene so startled me with its subtle hint that Sam had been in bed with his brother that my heart skipped a beat! It was unexpected but it was done with such simplicity and tenderness that Sam's unexpected message from his father was all the more jolting. An incredibly revealing moment and from then onward I have been as big a fan as a fan can be. Sublime.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas kamnuminas said…
I agree with Dean-girlx.

Was the Pilot. When Dean slammed Sam against the bridge.
Wincest since the first moment.

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Mikethriller said…
heart
The thought had never cross my mind until I read my first Wincest fic.It was a hell-fic and Sam bonded their souls together and saved Dean from his deal,getting them both out alive.The boys were so in character and the story was so well written that I watched SPn the other day and noticed that the writter of the story had a lot of good points to pass across.Some looks,some moments when you think wait a minute,is that supposed to happen?Are they supposed to look at each other like that?

That's when I got hooked up on the pairing and have been ever since.<3
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Flickerflame said…
I don't exactly know when mine was. I'd heard of the pairing before I'd began watching the show. I think maybe I'd also began shipping - or shipping the idea anyway - before I watched.