WINX CLUB OCS OCs Roleplay: Yellow dorm

CyD12 posted on Oct 09, 2010 at 07:51PM
The Yellow dorm!!!

well...here is the room for the ones who belong here. There are beds, windows, a balcony, TV, stereo, etc...

hope you like it and enjoy it!!
(check school Alfea to know in what dorm you are in)

WINX CLUB OCS 49 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas winxlove2 said…
Cindy:*get's in the room*wow this room is awesome!*puts her thing on one bed*okey I see that I will have some room mates:) I hope they will like my
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Lorinna said…
Vesta, comes in the room: Oh! So beautiful room! *see Cindy* Hey, Cindy! Which bed is your? Can I hang this mirror here? *looks on the bed* I don't like this color. I'll change it! *changes color with her power* Much better!
Cindy:hi vesta.and sure!I will change my room part too!ok?
Vesta: Yeah!
So...can we talk about us?
Cindy:sure.I will start.I am cindy.I wus born at space but then moved whit my dad to earth.I found out my heaven power about 11 years old.and later stra-(thinks:I can't tell her that can I)
Vesta: Wonderful! And it's my story. I'm Vesta. I was born on Earth, but my mother is fairy from mirror planet Cappa, so, I'm fairy...I discover it after meeting with Winx club, in Gardenia. Miss Tecna makes an analyze and tell it to me. She also says, that I have a big power in my soul, it's reflection power. I'm a big friend with Miss Tecna, she sometimes calls me Vista, haha!
Cindy:TECNA FROM THE WINX?????awesome!!I don't now wny of them but I hurt that they are teacher at here!
Vesta: Yes. I work in candy shop, when I meet them.
What do you think about meeting with another students?
Cindy:cool and sure!meybe first we shall go to not green doorm there is one stupid girl I think I wil not by friend whit
Vesta: One stupid girl? Here is stupid girls?! Okay, not to green dorm. Maybe, in purple dorm?
Cindy:she is an anodite.the strongest thing in all univer*sees whit silly voice*and sure!
Vesta: Anodite? Is it name?
cindy:let's go to purple dorm and on the way I will tell you everything I now about anodites
Vesta: Okay...I want to know everything about anodites!
Cindy:just need to chanage my room part a bit:P*claps her fingers.bed get's red,walls whit white clouds and gates to heaven all stuffs becomes something whit heaven or hell*do you like it?oh and the gate in my wall are real so if I sometimes be mising I meybe be there.it's the olny place where I can heal up:)
Vesta: Oh, looks wonderful! *looks in the mirror* Haha, fairy of reflection can't live without mirrors!
Cindy:tnx!oh and will you let my use your mirror sometimes?I will give you hey to full heal gates;)
Vesta: Okay...when I look in mirror, I feel myself stronger...
cindy:cool!duble force!*makes her key to heavens gate become 2 keys*here you go!I feel stronger at there too!now let's go to purple dorm*get's out of yellow dorm and starts to talk*okey so anodite is made from pure energy!anodites made all powers in all univers!I don't like them because they made that stupid guy that raped my!*remeber everything and starts to cry*
Vesta: Well; come to purple room. Oh, don't cry! Don't like, when someone is cries!
Cindy:okey.*stops crying*so about anodites.there is planet calld anodine all creatures and there have pink,red,purple,blue and anoter colors shine.those stupid anodites think they are the best because they creat EVERYTHING in all galary!or univer!the princess of them in the green room.I hurt her talk whit anothers and grizelda"anodite:coming thro!!let my go!
another fairy:hey you stand in the line!
gintare:don't tell my whant to do!I am an anodite don't you see!?!?!
another fairy:oh sorry miss anodite!
gintare:that's better*get's near grizelda*hello I think you need some fasion idvaise!
Grizelda:a a a !where are you going?!are you in the list?!
Gintare:okey!I am gintare from anodine!
Grizelda:an anodite?!
gintare:yes!just tell my where is my room!oh and pleaz make sure I will be one in my room!"that is even to rude for grizelda!
Vesta *flies into the room*: Woah! Enchantix! My own Enchantix! Finally! *falls on the bed* Cindy? Where is Cindy? I hope, she appears in the near time. I want to talk with her about something.
Cindy:*She wus at heaven*(telepatick mesagge to vesta:hey I am in heaven pleaz come here too*
Vesta *hears a message*: Of course, Cindy! I come!
Cindy:*Sees vesta*just be quet my mom hates laud stuffs.so what did you whanet to tell my?
Cindy:(telepatick mesage to vesta:can you hurry up?)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Lizzy-ILoveJB said…
Lizzy: Hiiiiiiiiiii!!!! Yellow dorm right?
cIndy:come on another girl?!*jumps out of heaven*hi I am cindy fairy of hell and heaven!*lizzy frekc out becose cindy jumps right in front of her from wall!*
Vesta: Heeey Lizzy! Yeah, it'a yellow dorm. You will be with me and Cindy in it? I'm so glad! I'm Vesta, the fairy of reflection.
Cindy:it's cool to have yuo in here so tall us about your self
Lizzy: Yea! Hey Vesta, Cindy! I'm Lizzy, fairy of ice! And NO I'm NOT related to Icy! Hehe But WOW!!!!! You can go to Heaven???? Cool!! Reflections? COOL!!! Your powers are WAY cooler than mine...
Cindy:if you wud now how I got my hell power you wud say that your powers are cooler!!and tnx;)
Lizzy: *laughs* I really just love ur powers!! I wish I had those powers! I wanna see my grandma! Or something! I mean... can u just go anytime??
CIndy:yeah to hell and heaven!but in heaven my moms forbidet my to see dead ppl sorry:(
Lizzy: Don't worry about it! In Heaven she sends me telepathic messages. That was her power! Amost like yours!!
Vesta: Thank you Lizzy! But...your powers are amazing! Please, be careful, when we will be on Miss Bloom's class.
Cindy:don't worry vesta it's not like her mother is Icy
Lizzy: Vesta, why should I be careful? And NO my mother is NOT Icy!
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Cindy:and you shouldin't be afraid of devil too!if you will not my enemy my step-dad wudin't toch you!!
Lizzy:Step-dad?
Cindy:yeah and my momter real one is god of good and truef!davil is my step dad just becose I have part of him inside my!
Lizzy: Ok...... kinda cool actually! OMG!! I just got my Believix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vesta? Why so quiet?
 Lizzy: Ok...... kinda cool actually! OMG!! I just got my Believix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vesta
Cindy:cool!I am wery strange I never had my winx and charmix!I goed to enchantix and then to bilievix!
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Lizzy:Cool! *laughs* So... Vesta? Cindy? Can you send her a telepathic message to tell her that I ask if she's ok? Or something?
Cindy:to ask who?we can but to who?
hmmm
Lizzy: Vesta! It's like she's gone to another planet or something.......
Cindy:ah it usuall
Lizzy: *laughs* I guess... does it happen a lot? Or not too much? Cuz I don't wanna worry too much about someone who's always gone!
meh
Hula:*walks in*hm..hello?
Cindy:new girl!!!*runs in and hugs her*
Hula:um okey....