WINX CLUB OCS OCs Roleplay: Capricorn Village

CyD12 posted on Oct 28, 2010 at 09:18PM
Big, Creppy, Dark village.
Here is were our new enemy lives. It is a huge village full with houses. There is a church in the middle of the village, Capricorns church.

As you all know Capricorn in forming alliances, so you better be careful! you dont know what kind of people you will find here.

Mission: Discover what are Capricorns plans, stop his plans and fight against him.

Remember: Be carefull!!! dont get on your own or one of Capricorns men such as Flatnose,Firefox,Piper or even Basta could catch you! You must think you will win fast because they dont have powers...well you are wrong! they have people with powers and if someone catch you they will take you to one of the cells. Magic cells, you wont be able to get out of that cells unless someone unlock it from outside. So stay together!!!

(I know I know! I took some ideas of Inkheart but 30degrees gave me the idea when I saw her character! but I changed it a little to make it more interesting! hehe!)

Be careful and good luck!
 Big, Creppy, Dark village. Here is were our new enemy lives. It is a huge village full with houses.

WINX CLUB OCS 1949 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...