Winxclub magazine Magicia's library!

Gretsel posted on Jan 09, 2011 at 12:02PM
Idea by:Flora_Bloom

A place for study.Be quiet!

Winxclub magazine 45 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Flora_Bloom said…
surprise
Silvia:This place is beautiful..(looks around)..It's amazingly huge!And look at the books....they're perfect....(slides out a book from the shelf)...hmm....Fairy Magic....a spellbook....It looks interesting.....(sits on a chair and starts to read)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas CyD12 said…
Susan: wow! this library is pretty cool! (looks around and smiles) I love this place and all the books (grabs a book and starts to read it)
smile
Silvia:Learn a spell...change the world...pretty interesting....
(stands up)I should go look for more books.I'll check this out
(starts reading while walking around,looking for books)(bumps into Susan)I am so...Susan!So,that was you!I'm sorry about bumping into you!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas winxlove2 said…
Heather:*walks in*books,books and more stupid books!hey zatura want to play whit eny goody goody girls?
smile
Susan: dont worry Silvia! Im alright! (smiles)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Gretsel said…
big smile
Athina:Hey girls!What are you doing here??
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas lovebaltor said…
Zatura: *Grins* Of course! *Laughs quietly* Hm, oh! I'm sorry for bumping into you Susan! *Laughs at her mockery* Eugh, what are you doing? Reading? On what? *Sees that its on spells* Pfft. Really? I've read this like, 4 times already. When I was like, what was it, 8? Ha! You all are so pathetic... *Laughs*
Susan: Zatura, why are you always bothering around with Heather? cant you just leave everyone in peace? seriously, you are getting to annoy me (under a breath: even more than the white witch)
Zatura: Excuse me?! What did you call me? Huh? If you have something to say, *Grabs her arm* say it to me face! *Gives her a deadly look*
Silvia:That's because Zatura and Heather don't understand the difference between annoying and normalness,Susan.Just leave them alone.And I really can tell you this,they won't ever leave this off.
Athina:But i have a question....(turns to Zatura)Are you sure that you and Heather are fairies??
Heather:if I wudin't by a fairy wud I have my bilievix?NO!!!(tel.mes to zatura:exsioly I am thinking to become a witch becose their are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better then fairys!!!)
Silvia:I don't know,Athina.They seem pretty sure about the fairies part.....but I'm not.
Athina:Me,neither...if i didn't know that they are fairies'' i'll tell that they are witches''
Silvia:Let's get back to our books.I don't want to argue in the library.
HEather:but I do!*acts like silvia pushed her*uoght!why did you do that?!I gonna tell faragonda!!!
Susan: (gets free from Zatura) forget it, it doesnt worth fight with you (starts to walk off)
Heather;faragonda!!!
Zatura: *Rolls eyes* Yeah. That's because you're too scared to fight me because you know that you'll loose. *Smirks and turns to Athina* And of course I'm a fairy mo fo! (AKA: Mother fucker) if not, than why the hell did Alfea except me?! And Silvia! I am not annoying. Have you ever seen yourself! Besides, none of you are even close to have the seen the terryfing shit that Ive seen. So, if I were you 3, Id keep your filthy little mouths shut, before something really starts up in here.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Susan: I am not scared of fighting with you Zatura! I have fought with the white witch and creatures much more powerfuller than you! So I am sure I would beat you...but I didnt came to Alfea to fight!
Zatura: The who? Witch? I've kicked plenty of those and if I'm not mistaken from Silvia's loud statements on "Narnia", then you had your 3 siblings to help out and a whole load of other magical creatures. I fought off loads of magical creatures, and tamed dragons with my bar hands. If you want to take me on Pevensie, than I suggest we fight outside. *Walks off*
Athina:Susan...don't fight with her...Just forget what she said;-)
Heather:*run's over to faragonda*miss faragonda!!silvia oushed my and broked my leg and arm!!*makes faragonda see that her arm and feet is broked*
Silvia:How could she?And I'm not talking about heather!How could Zatura just do that?I am not going to take this much longer!!!
And I'm not going to be thrown out of the school or anything!I got invited here!I didn't enroll or apply to join!
Susan,don't do anything hasty.....We'll have to manage!
Susan: (sighs) yeah, you are right...I must not fight against Zatura
faragonda:how cud she?she is one of my best studest!
Heather:well she did!and she sed"fuck off you fat rat!and don't tell enything to miss stupidnest faragonda"!!
Silvia:I'm not going back to Belleza!Right,what should I do,girls?Go talk this out?Or wait for Ms.Faragonda to ask me to come to her office?
Susan: I think you should explain everything to Ms. Faragonda...give the true version of the story! and if she doesnt believes you we all here saw what happened...so everything will turn against Heather
HEather:and she mit come here and say that I self did it or ect!but bilieve my!SHE IS EVIL!!and wud I break my arm and leg?!NOPE!SHE did it!!
Silvia:Alright.(walks towards ms. Faragonda)
Ms.Faragonda?
Faragonda: Yes,Silvia?
Silvia:Professor,I-
Faragonda:I've been hearing strange stories about you.Could you please confirm or deny the words of heather here?
Silvia:Ms. Faragonda,I never pushed her down...She fell down because she wanted to get me into trouble.She's pretending that I pushed her down because she and her friend don't like me and my friends....Please,Ms.fargonda,you've got to believe me.I'd never do such a thing,even to my enemy....
Faragonda: Hmm....That you won't,I know,but in this case,who's telling the truth and who the lie,I wonder?Tell the truth,girls, like a proper fairy should.When I find out who was lying,you'll be in trouble....
Heather:stop leiing to headmistres!miss faragonda!I am TOTALY telling the truef!
Silvia:I'm not lying,heather.You know that yourself.A believix fairy shouldn't lie.And you're a believix fairy.
Athina(runs next to Athina):Ms Faragonda...Heather is lying!Silvia didn't do anything to her!You must believe us!
Silvia:Please, headmistress,I'm telling the truth....Athina,Susan and Brianna will tell you.
Faragonda:Well,heather?Silvia has witnesses for her side of the story.
Do you?
Heather;yes headmistress!!zatura and shina!!
Faragonda:I don't need any more proof.You both are dismissed.Let us just consider that this event never occurred.
Silvia:(leaves)(in the library,she picks another book)A spell to change colour,huh?(points at her hair,mutters a spell and its brown shade changed to black)(she changes it back)I looked funny with black hair,right?
Athina:I like it;-)
Silvia:(laughs)Thanks.
Athina:;-)
Silvia:So,what d'you think we should do?
Athina:About what?
Silvia:Nothing.Just for fun.Read a book?Visit Magix?
Athina:What do you say about visit ''Magix''??We gonna have fun;-)
Silvia:Sure!(she casts a quick spell and they both appear in magix)

(continue in the magix forum,maria?)
(yup!)