Women's Fashion Where to find cheap vintage fashions online!!!

rocknrollyo1980 posted on May 28, 2010 at 07:27PM
50?s Style Rockabilly Polka Dot Halter Dress at Chic Star!!!

link

This super cute dress is a must-have for all you retro vintage rockabilly gals! Actually it?s super cute on just about anyone! Perfect for the upcoming spring and summer seasons! This crisp, lightweight, stretchy cotton spandex dress is black with big white polka dots, and super flattering to the figure. The tie halter allows for perfect fit and the gathered bust accentuates your curves! The full flared skirt is fun and flirty and can be worn with a petticoat for extra oomph! It features a back zip and is machine washable! This dress looks so cute with a little short sleeved bolero and matching flats, or you can dress it up with heels, a belt and a shrug! Best of all you can get it at Chic Star for much less then you?ll find similar styles on other sites! I love Chic Star for all my reproduction needs! Plus they have a bunch of gothic and Victorian styles too, as well as classic and modern. You can even submit your own designs for approval by other customers and Chic Star, and if you win you?ll get our item free and possibly win cash too! They have free product opportunities (ahem), photo contests, and you can buy wholesale or receive free shipping too!!! So anyway, that?s enough from me ? go check out Chic Star yourself to see for yourself!!!

link
 50?s Style Rockabilly Polka Dot suga Dress at Chic Star!!! [url=http://www.chicstar.com/storefron

Women's Fashion 3 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas rocknrollyo1980 said…
Larger image of product mentioned above!
 Larger image of product mentioned above!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas koreanfashion said…
you can go link for some help,just trust in me!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas chrisharris said…
Nice sharing...i like the dress color and design