X-Men Evolution Paborito Episode

axemnas posted on Aug 20, 2008 at 04:49AM
One of my favorite episodes is Grim reminder i like how it digs into some of logans history and i love how Kitty risks her life to help Logan thats so awsome
also i like Operation rebirth,Ximpulse,Beast of Bayville,and Shadowed past,but i love them
save

X-Men Evolution 9 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas UmiPryde said…
shadowed past, joyride, under lock and key, cruise control, Adrift, and beast of bayville are some of my favs. Really though it is the series as a whole that just makes me love the whole thing.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas jedigal1990 said…
big smile
i agree with Umipryde way to hard to pick one i like the whole series as a whole. I love joyride, ghost of a chance, cruise control, Impact, Rouge recruit to name a few
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas van_1197 said…
angelic
blind alley ,power surge, ghost of a chance, x impulse are some of favs every episode with jean and kitty i love
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas LadyE33 said…
big smile
I lllllllllove the eppy went Jean Gray,Tabby,Kitty,Tara and Rogue kick some serious butt. I forget the name of that eppy but I'm sure you all know what eppy I'm talkin about right. Anyway that was my fav eppy.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas BrettWolfgang said…
smile
Haha you all have some great episodes but my favorite is when rouge and gambit get together to save his dad. mainly because rouge is my favorite character and gambit is 2nd. but i also like the story of that episode. i think that was when rogue realised she had such great friends b/c they came to help her out of that dangerous situation. Also b/c rouge realised how much she and gambit were alike and that he actually cared for her. He wasn't just using her like she thought.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas KeeperSeeker said…
Self posedsed and impact
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas x-menobsessed26 said…
big smile
Power Surge
Walking on the Wild Side
Bada-Bing Bada-Boom
Mutant Crush
Blind Alley
Y'all obviously see who my favorite characters are, eh?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas CannibalCorpse said…
laugh
Toad, the Witch, and the Wardrobe! :)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas joe-kerr said…
WALK ON THE WILD SIDE

Soooo rare to see the X-Men become vigilantes!
Plus the theme song for bayville sirens was kinda cool.

The following scene had me in splits:

Nightcrawler: Blueboy to TrackerOne, can you read me? The Pigeons are leaving The Roost.
Cyclops: Kurt, I'm right here. Why are you talking like that?
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
 WALK ON THE WILD SIDE Soooo rare to see the X-Men become vigilantes! Plus the theme song for bayvill