Young Heroines of Disney Prettiest Youngest Heroines of Disney listahan

KataraLover posted on Feb 07, 2011 at 11:21PM
What's your prettiest young heroines of disney list and why are they where they are? Here's mine and I think all of them are beautiful!

1.Melody I'm not just putting her here because she's my favorite I actually think she's prettiest she's as beautiful as her mother she certainly inhairited her mothers looks everything about her is gorgeous her hair, eyes, smiles, nose ect. I hope to have a little girl one day that looks exactly like her

2.Shanti she reminds me alot of Jasmine when it comes to looks she has big beautiful brown hair, pretty hair(more so in sequel), a lovely nice, and handsome tan skin plus that cool looking red diamond on her forhead but I think she's prettier in the sequel and I'm not a big fan of her nose

3.Eilonwy she's like a child version of Aurora she has long beautiful blonde hair, dazeling eyes, a lovely smile, s cute nose, and nice white skin but the other two are just prettier

4.Jane she looks like Cinderella in the third movie she has beautiful blue eyes, cool dirty blonde hair, a cute nose, a lovely smile, nice skin but her hair is what kept her from going higher

5.Alice she looks like Cinderella she has long beautiful blonde hair, lovely blue eyes, a sweet smile, and a cute nose both her and Jane remind me of Cinderella but I think Cinderella looks prettier in the third movie and Jane looks like Cinderella in the third movie which is why I think Jane is prettier than Alice

6.Jenny an 8 year old version of Ariel only with short hair she has pretty red hair, beautiful blue eyes, a cute nose, nice skin, and a lovely smile but her hair is too short and is younger than my top 5

7.Wendy looks like Belle she has pretty hair, beautiful eyes, lovely skin, and a sweet smile but the animation in her movie isn't the best and she really needs to do something about that poodle she calls her hair

8.Penny she's sorta like Cinderella she has cute hair, a nice nose, beautiful eyes, lovely skin, and a sweet smile while she's beautiful(IMO) she's plain compared to the others, too young, her movie didn't have very good animation, and her hair is my least favorite out of all the young heroines of disney

9.Lilo she's like a mixture of Jasmine and Pocahontas she has long beautiful hair, unique eyes, and an adorible smile I think she's beautiful but she's too short and I'm not a big fan of her potato nose

What's your list and reasons?
 What's your prettiest young heroines of disney listahan and why are they where they are? Here's mine and

Young Heroines of Disney 11 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Gleek4ever said…
1. Wendy
2. Jane
3. Alice
4. Shanti
5. Eilowny
6. Melody
7. Jenny
8. Penny
9. Lilo

I'm not big on explaining why i think certain people are more attractive than others. i just feel it.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas pretty_angel92 said…
1-shanti- she's stunning. i love her big eyes, hair and lips. she reminds me of jasmine

2-melody- she looks so much like eric:the same eyes and hair color... and that's why i find her beautiful.much prettier than ariel

3-jane-the only think i don't like in her it's her hair. but i love her eyes and her smile and she has many beautiful shots. she's sooooo much prettier than wendy. and she looks like cinderella form the third movie

4-eilonwy- she's very pretty but not beautiful, i seriously love her hair...she looks like a younger aurora

5-jenny-she's very cute and that's all i have to say about her xD

6-alice-she's not that great, i just find her prettier than my bottom 3

7-penny-maybe it's because she's too young, or maybe it's because of the bad animation. she's very plain

8-wendy-i only like her eyes, but overall, she's ugly. her hair is awful and her smile is very stupid...she reminds of cinderella(from the first movie)

9-one of the ugliest disney girls, i hate her big nose and she has a weird face.but i like her hair =P
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Mongoose09 said…
smile
I agree with Gleek4ever, I find it hard to explain why I think people are pretty, but my list is:

1. Shanti
2. Eilonwy
3. Melody
4. Wendy
5. Alice
6. Jane
7. Jenny
8. Penny
9. Lilo
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas boolander25 said…
1. Wendy
2. Eilonwy
3. Shanti
4. Melody
5. Alice
6. Jane
7. Jenny
8. Lilo
9. Penny

Ditto with everyone else on my explanations.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas KataraLover said…
I'm updating mine because of Penny from Bolt

1.Melody
2.Eilonwy
3.Jane
4.Shanti
5.Alice(not much prettier than Penny B)
6.Penny(B)
7.Jenny
8.Wendy
9.Penny(R)
10.Lilo
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas SnowSpirit said…
1. Eilonwy
2. Melody
3. Shanti
4. Alice
5. Jenny
6. Wendy
7. Lilo
8. Penny B
9. Penny R
10. Jane

Like everyone else, it's difficult to explain, I just feel it.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas milky-way said…
1. Shanti
2. Eilonwy
3. Wendy
4. Alice
5. Jenny
6. Melody
7. Penny R
8. Jane
9. Penny B
10. Lilo
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas fhghu said…
smile
1. Melody
2. Wendy
3. Shanti (First Movie)
4. Eilonwy
5. Alice
6. Jane
7. Jenny
8. Penny (B)
9. Penny (R)
10. Lilo
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Sirea said…
1. Eilonwy
2. Alice
3. Jane
4. Penny (R)
5. Shanti
6. Penny (B)
7. Tiger Lily
8. Melody
10. Wendy
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas KataraLover said…
Tiget Lily isn't a young heroine and you forgot number 9
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Animated_Paint said…
1. Melody
2. Eilonwy
3. Shanti
4. Jane
5. Alice
6. Penny (B)
7. Wendy
8. Jenny
9. Penny (R)
10. Lilo <3
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas