Young Justice OC'S!!! HUNGER GAMES!!

Mclovin_69 posted on Aug 25, 2012 at 04:55PM
so basically you kno my article i n eed like maybe like 15 OC's :S i know i know its a lot but i know people dont like their OC's being snobs but i need like 5 snobbish OC's :S and if you want oen of your OC's in it i need them to have a sort of part so if u can tell me what character they will resemble in the hunger games but Peeta, katniss, Gale, and Rue are taken but you can use Kado, Glimmer, Foxface, and any other tributes that were in the games.

Young Justice OC'S!!! 8 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Robin_Love said…
big smile
Becca and IDK who she would be. I no read/watch Hunger Games

Badass costume!!!! XD
 Becca and IDK who she would be. I no read/watch Hunger Games Badass costume!!!! XD
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas SilverWingsYJ said…
You can totally use Nic/ Blaze for Kato.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas KatRox1 said…
big smile
Mercy could be a person! OR she could be a tree!!! XD You can use Mercy for someone if you want!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas godmor said…
You can use all my OC's if you want, but i never waths/ read the huger games, so i have no idee if they are usebel.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ArtemisYJ said…
You can absoultly use Lola, Izzy, Austin and Jack. I'm not quite sure who they fit buut
Lola- Glimmer
Izzy- Foxface or maybe Rue
I think if I remember correctly
For the guys not sure either
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Eclipse-YJ said…
So I don't know about anything about the hungergames so you can choose a character for me and I think I'll just got and copy Robin_Love XD

(Eclipse'es suit :D)
 So I don't know about anything about the hungergames so you can choose a character for me and I think
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ShadowYJ said…
big smile
You can use Shadow and Glimmer.

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Obscurity98 said…
You can use Harley for who ever you want..i am very lost with the hungergames so yeah..but me like the movie