Alice sa lugar ng kamanghaan (2010) Alice In Wonderland Roleplay!

Brooklyn_Helena posted on Feb 28, 2012 at 09:30PM
Here are the original characters (all of them I can remember at the top of my head):

Red Queen/Iracebeth- Brooklyn_Helena
Alice- deathroman13
Mad Hatter- RaiAcing
Stayne-
White Queen/Mirana- Rebecca_Orlando
McTwisp(White Rabbit)-
Cheshire Cat- horsefan17
Hamish-
(Other: specify who)-

OR

Create your own character-has to have the following:
-Status(Good or Bad)
-Looks
-Name
-Other Info You Want to Share

OCs:
-ErnieHannah333
-Starwatcher201
-Sparkles3

Rules:
-Be nice.
-You can have up to 3 characters (only 1 original character per person) and you can fill in for someone if they are needed. But only fill in for them.
-Try to keep it in the story line.
-HAVE FUN!!
last edited on Mar 18, 2012 at 11:45PM

Alice sa lugar ng kamanghaan (2010) 362 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 362

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas RaiAcing said…
Mad Hatter: (turns to look at Iracebeth) "It's just that... this place brings back old memories, not all pretty." (he sits on the edge of the bed) "Iracebeth, can I ask you something? How do you do it? You live here, surrounded by these walls which hold so many things, both good and bad. Do you ever.. you know, remember?"
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Brooklyn_Helena said…
Iracebeth: (she sits by his side, surrounded by her memories) Truthfully, I have no idea how I do it. I remember.. All the time.. It usually affects me pretty bad. I have to lock myself in a room by myself and let out the feelings.. But I just feel like I can't let it go, you know? Like it's permanently etched into my mind.
Mad Hatter: (A tear rolls down his cheek) "It hurts so much to remember what we've been through, but it is hard to get rid of them." (Hatter loses the fight in his mind and he sadly remembers that day, many years ago that he lost his family).
crying
Iracebeth: (she places her hand on the Hatter's shoulder) Yes.. It's just so sad... (a tear rolls down her cheek by remembering every bad thing she'd ever done and when she had lost her parents)
Mad Hatter: (Hatter takes a deep breath) "Enought dwelling on the past, we have a journey tommorow that we need to prepare for. Has Katrinia settled in?"
Iracebeth: (calms herself down and sighs) Yes, she has. She really seems to like the castle.
Mad Hatter: "That's good to hear, so... what do you think we should bring on this trip? I think I have all the basics with me. Is there anything you or Katrinia might want or need?" (starts looking through his many pockets).
Iracebeth: Oh thank you for reminding me! I hadn't even thought about it.. Couldn't we just figure it out tomorrow? I'm actually kind of tired.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas sparkles3 said…
Katrinia: (she finishes her sketch, folds it, and puts it in her pocket. For no apparent reason, she giggles.) Teehee.
Iracebeth: Tarrant, I'm afraid I must be going now.. Good night (she smiles slightly and heads to her room at the top of the castle)
Katrinia: (she hums 'This is Halloween' while braiding her hair.)
Iracebeth: (She sits at her vanity and undoes her curly, heart shaped hair and pulls it all to one side of her face. She hums "Dark Blue" and looks at a small picture album she had hidden somewhere in her room)
Katrinia: (she looks down at her nails to make sure her manicure wasn't chipped. When she sees them looking almost better, she smiles. She takes her phone out of her pocket and is surprised to see that she has pretty good reception. She plays 'Angry Birds" for a long time.)
[I love angry birds! xD] *NEXT MORNING* Iracebeth: (she sits at a long table, signing tons of papers) Iracebeth of Crims, Iracebeth Proserpina Jules Crims, (she turns to a frog) how many more papers are there, Izzy?
Frog/Izzy: (picks up a small stack of papers) This many, my Lady.
Iracebeth: Thank you Izzy. (she goes back to signing "Iracebeth of Crims" and "Iracebeth Proserpina Jules Crims")
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Katrinia: (she walks into the room Ircabeth is in, rubbing her eyes) Wassup?
Iracebeth: (she sits up straight up in her dining room chair and sits down her pen) Good morning Katrinia. I was just signing papers. How was your night in the castle?
Katrinia: (she smiles) It was awesomely cool.
Iracebeth: (she smiles back) Thank you. Would you like a seat? (she whistles and another frog comes up and pulls out a chair for Katrinia to sit in and comes back a second later with a tray of breakfast) Thank you, Trevor. (she passes him something and he leaves) [Harry Potter reference xD]
[i'm laughing at the moment] Katrinia: (she sits down) Thanks.
[Why? xD] Iracebeth: [she's British, she doesn't like girls. just thought I'd let you know before I type this..] You're welcome, dear. Have you heard from Tarrant this morning? (she continues to write)
[something Gabi said: I'm n touch with my inner monkey, he wanna fling some poo.] Katrinia: Nope. (starts to text her BFF, Lauren)
Mad Hatter: (stumbles into room) "Sorry I'm late, I sleep in, then got lost since I was still half asleep. Good morning Katrinia, did you sleep well?"
heart
[lol! I'm laughing now!] Iracebeth: Oh.. *she writes her name on one last piece of parchment/paper* Do you need anything for the trip to my sister's castle? (This is a picture of the last thing she replied to. This isn't what she wrote, but I shall post that next.)
 [lol! I'm laughing now!] Iracebeth: Oh.. *she writes her name on one last piece of parchment/paper* D
(Here's what she replied. It took me a while to think what she'd say..)
 (Here's what she replied. It took me a while to think what she'd say..)
Katrinia: (she nods) Yep. (she looks back down at her phone and starts laughing) I can't believe she said that!!!
Iracebeth: (she holds the mysterious Luke's letter close to her heart) So shall we all 3 be going?
Katrinia: Where are we going??
Iracebeth: Don't you remember? We're going to Mirana's castle..
Katrinia: Oh yeah... Curse my stupid short term memory loss.
Iracebeth: Short term memory loss? When we get to my sister's she can fix that for you if you want.
Katrinia: That would be so cool.
Iracebeth: Shall we go then?
Katrinia: Yeah, let's go.
Iracebeth: (she picks up a bag) Do you have everything you need? It's going to be a long journey.. I mean, I have enough for all 3 of us, but if there's anything special you want to bring you need to make sure you have it.
Katrinia: (reaches into her pockets and pulls out a book of creepy stories and some poems. In the other hand, she holds up her cell phone.) I'm good.
Iracebeth: Okay then. Let's go. (he folds up Luke's letter and places it into her bag. then Trevor opens the moat door and they walk across to begin their journey) [I have to go now.. bye!]
[bye bye] Katrinia: (she walks across the moat bridge)
Katrinia: (she looks down at the water)
Mad Hatter: (follows Katrinia across the bridge, cheaking his pockets one last time)
Katrinia: (as she walks, she braids her hair, untill she has neon dreadlocks)
Iracebeth: (she checks her pocket for the letter and then looks at the hills and mountains separating her and her sister's castles) Are you ready?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Starwatcher201 said…
Hi, can I join? If so:
Looks: 15 year old teenage boy,flame red hair,sad violet eyes, tall, pale with the same colours around his eyes as the Hatter
Name: Phoenix Hightopp
Other Info You Want To Share: escaped the attack on the Hightopp village, suffers from severe burns and smoke inhalation, believes he's the only one of his clan left, has been barely surviving in the woods alone, is decent at making hats, has a slight case of madness
Mad Hatter: (finally finishes cheaking pockets) "Ready to go!"

(of course you can join)
(Yeah, we'd be delighted! :D) Iracebeth: Let's go then. (she began to walk away, daydreaming over the sunset)
Phoenix: (wandering through the forest looking for some water, when he notices three people walking from the Red Queen's castle. One with purple hair, one with a hat, and another who resembles the Red Queen herself. Forgeting about the water, Phoenix lets his curiousity get the better of him and begins following at a safe distance, far enough away to not be seen or heard but close enough to hear them)
Mad Hatter: (stops walking and glances behind him) "Does anyone else have the strange feeling that we are being watched?"
hmmm
Iracebeth: Why, yes, Hatter. I do.. (looks around, slightly frightened)
Phoenix: (quickly hides behind a tree, hopeing his colours didn't give him away)
Iracebeth: (sees Pheonix's colors) Come on out. We don't bite!
Phoenix: (slowly comes out from the shadows of the forest to stand about 5 feet away from the group) "H..h..hi, I'm Phoenix."