Awesome Anime Club Animes that make you cry

Senkagami posted on May 01, 2012 at 02:12PM
Hi folks, this is a short topic where you can share with us what animes reach you heart.
And please tell me which are the saddest.

Awesome Anime Club 4 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Heliosvr said…
Never knew about this topic. AnoHana + Angel Beats and Hare's death in Guilty Crown..
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Tiggah said…
crying
Clannad and Clannad: After Story have to be the saddest, yet most beautiful/wonderful animes ever. Normally I only tear up during sad moments, but this anime actually made me full out cry for several days =(... Every time I think about the events that happened, I can't help but feel incredibly sad. Might even be emotionally scarred, seeing as I've been losing quite a bit of sleep over it. Clannad is so closely related to real life that it's scary at times (and extraordinary), it really makes you think about the decisions that you've made, and the impact you have on society. I've definitely had a change of heart lately; this anime has made me see that my decisions aren't always the greatest and how I can change for the better and live life to its fullest potential.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Mosdecri said…
Well for me one of the saddest is Full Metal Alchemist. Sometimes it can be really sad.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TaniaL said…
blush
Hakuouki (the second season) for example T_T
Eh, though I do cry often over sad anime things, that's why I could name maaany such animes, and then you'd ask me "So..Why would you cry here? ._."