pinkmare posted on Dec 01, 2012 at 08:39PM
santa's enchanted forest :3
it will end at january
 santa's enchanted forest :3 it will end at january
last edited on Dec 15, 2012 at 01:37AM

pasko 352 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 352

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Shiizuo said…
hmmm
I'm only here for about fourteen minutes. *Looking at watch as I sip coffee.*
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Bubgum said…
ok
Looks out side hey if anyone wants to get some stuff nows your chance will its not snowing that bad
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
meh
Oh good...I can go kill Izaya now. *Gets up and walks to the door.*
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas pinkmare said…
wink
*steps in front of shizuo* hold it right there mister here *hand him a shovel* if there's blood going out just shove it off the snow
 *steps in front of shizuo* hold it right there mister here *hand him a shovel* if there's blood going
smile
you may go now *opens the door for shizuo* okay meanwhile shizuo doing what he does best bubgum how about that dress i soo wanna see it girl
laugh
Right the dress ime on to it ^^'
smirk
*Takes the shovel.* Gotcha. *Smirks and goes out the door.* This shovel can be used for beating on Izaya too... more than one use. How convenient.
hmmm
i think giving him a shovel was a bad idea.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas CielXlizzy19 said…
No. He could've killed Izaya without the shovel, really. He could easily just use a tree....or a vending machine....but then again, he hates violence. .-.
smile
ok if you say so
*Comes back with ripped up clothes, messy hair, dirt on my face, broken sunglasses and the shovel bent in half.* ....I really hate violence. *Trudges past them grumpily.*
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Seastar4374 said…
huh... *watches leans back against the wall* well sorry that happened to ya *says as he walks by*
all from shoveling snow 0-0
All I can really think to say is better luck next time...
angry
Well, I was looking for Izaya and gave up after five minutes and started shovelling snow. I accidentally threw the snow in the direction of a gang walking down the street. They got pissed off so I had to kick their asses, then I chased one of them across the street, but got hit by a semi truck. While I was down they started beating on me with baseball bats, so I got up and beat on them with this shovel...which is now broken. DAMNIT! I HATE VIOLENCE! *Swings shovel around.*
worried
dodges shovel woh calm down after all it is Christmas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas blondeprincess said…
don't worry bubgum taking a shovel is a more comfortable way to knock a person out cold it's even better than a knife or a gun anywho take valerua for example she couldn't control her dragon powers her tail was swinging everywhere hitting every building that she passed by crushing cars and finally wacking bad guys with it but nowq she got the hang of it. *walks to shizuo* i know a way to cheer you up valeria come here
meh
okay you had to tell them that *walks over to where shizuo and blondeprincess are* what is it taylor ?
i have an idea *whispers to pinkmare* oh yeah here hands clothes to shizuo you can change your clothes since yours is all ripped off there's a bathroom on the left next to the closet
 i have an idea *whispers to pinkmare* oh yeah here hands clothes to shizuo you can change your cloth
ok ... try's to think about what she just hard woh
smile
oh and here *gives him three glasses* i don't know which one looks identical to yours so i decided to buy all three it'll do anyways
 oh and here *gives him three glasses* i don't know which one looks identical to yours so i decided to
*to shizuo* when you came back from the bathroom i'll put your old clothes in the laundryn *turns to taylor* you got to be kidding me but since it's the holidays and i need to see smiles on my friends face fine i'll do it *walks out the house*
big smile
*from outside*RRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAARRRR­RRR­R!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! , MOMMY HELP ME , DRAGON!!!!
*comes back holding a sweater* who wants a sweater ?
 *from outside*RRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAARRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! ,
*looks at it* I think I'm good
hmmm
where did you get the jacket from ?
big smile
oh i just rab this by one of the gang members before i scared them off and i gotta tell you guys they were to close to almost kidnapped me when they saw me on my dress they said "hey beautiful , hey sexy" then when they were about to grab me i dragon up and the rest is history :) anyways *puts gang jacket on a coat hanger* okay now for some hot cocoa cause i freezing *shudders* *gives one to bubgum , seastar and blondeprincess* i'll put shizuo in the kitchen when he gets back
 oh i just rab this sa pamamagitan ng one of the gang members before i scared them off and i gotta tell you guys the
smile
*gets hot cocoa from pinkmare* thanks v. but i like my hot cocoa with extra marshmellows *dumps marshmellows on cocoa*
 *gets hot kakaw from pinkmare* thanks v. but i like my hot kakaw with extra marshmellows *dumps mars
*Comes back after changing.* Thanks. My mood is now improved, and I won't end up destroying something. *Adjusts sunglasses and smirks.* So, Pinkmare can be a dragon...and we're all drinking cocoa.. ? I got a few cups of cocoa if we run out.. *Sets a tray down.*
 *Comes back after changing.* Thanks. My mood is now improved, and I won't end up destroying something
smile
takes the hot chocolate from pinkmare thanks and shiizuo glad you are in a better mood
no problem guys and yes i'm a dragon i feel so ashamed do you guys hate me *sips cocoa * thanks for bringing extras shizuo ^^
smile
awww i don't hate you v. your the best friend dragon a girl could ask for and yes thank you for the extra cocoa shizuo hey do you guys want extra marshmellow ?
Of course I don't hate you, I'm not much different than a dragon. I've been called a beast, a monster since I was a kid. My abnormal strength and rage scares people... not even the police mess with me any more. *Sips Cocoa.* You're welcome, and extra marshmellow sounds nice..
Well Shizuo, at least Kasuka isn't afraid of you. He said so himself. AND your fangirls love you. You're no beast to us, you're like, our Romeo. xD
smile
aww thank you you don't know how much that means to me and thank you taylor *hugs blondeprincess and shizuo* oops i'm sorry shizuo i forgot that your not the hugging type
big smile
your welcome valeria *hugs pinkmare* and here you go *puts extra set of marshmellows on shizuo's cocoa * amd we could never hate valeria i mean she's like magical protector
 your welcome valeria *hugs pinkmare* and here you go *puts extra set of marshmellows on shizuo's coco
smile
oh i almost forget here cielxlizzy19 has some of shizuo's hot cocoa *gives it to cielxlizzy19*
smile
and cielxlizzy19's right your no monster you are most definitly like a romeo to us girls :3
*takes cocoa* Thanks, Valeria! Yeah, like Shizuo and Taylor said, we don't hate you because you're a dragon(?), that's what makes you unique ♥ :3

And like Taylor, I'm a marshmallow freak....xD
meh
Ro...meo? *Stares at cocoa and then looks up, slowly turning my head to them.* If you start nicknaming me that... there's no telling what will happen. *Dark aura fills the room.* ...On another note, thanks for...liking me so much..? *Shrugs, the scary, threatening atmosphere disappearing.* ..oh and for the extra marshmallows.
aww thanks cielxlizzy19 *hugs cielxlizzy19* *sense dark aura* don't worry about it

you know ciel most of my other friends call me the marshmellow fairy ^^ and your welcome shizuo :D oh wait which reminds *goes outside for a minute* i hope you guys don't mind but i brought prancer , dancer , comet , vixen and uhh bambi i think come on get in here , no no wait get NOOO get in hold on don 't touch that c'mon griddy up *hops onto of reindeer , then rides outside* RUN AWAY REINDEER! * *CRASH!! *
 you know ciel most of my other mga kaibigan call me the marshmellow fairy ^^ and your welcome shizuo :D oh
surprise
*hears a crash from outside* what the- *looks out the window* *looks to shizuo & cielxlizzy19* you guys gotta check this out
Do I want to...? *Walks over and looks where pinkmare is looking.*
*from outside* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! *rides towards the street into the snow past the garbage cans through the fences and out the neighborhood* come on you vixen or comet stop it this instance c'mon *slaps the reindeer's butt* uh oh *reindeer runs faster* HO-O-O-O-OO-O-O-O-O-l-l-l-ll-l-l-lM-M-M-MO­-O-­O-O­-L-­L-L­-Y-­Y-Y­-Y-­Y- M-A-A-A-A-A-C-C-C-C-C-C-A-A-A-A-A-R-R-R-R-­R-O­-O-­O-O­-O-­U-U­-UN­-N-­N-N­-N-­I-I­-I-­I!!­!!!­!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
meh
Well, that's freaking great. For once I'M not the one ruining the neighbourhood.. *Looks at pinkmare and Cielx.* Should I help her..?
smile
*nodds to shizuo* be our guest just don't hurt the reindeer
*Scratches my head.* I'm not good at planning, I usually just run in and throw stuff around...but, it's difficult in this situation. This is a crazy reindeer we're talking about...it can fly and everything.
hmmm you got a point ah i got it here *gives him a rope* use this as a lasso
 hmmm you got a point ah i got it here *gives him a rope* use this as a lasso
*reindeer countiunes to run around with me behind it* BLULULULULULUKLULULUKLJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!! II-I-I-I-'M-
M- G-G-G-G-GE-E-E-E- -T-T-T-T-T-T--II-N-N-N-N-N-N-G-G-G-G-G-G D--D-D-D-D-D-I-I-I-I-I-I Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-