I loved this and the first movie ever since I was four I like the segundo one way better than the first one. Soon after watching the full movie again I have to say I generally think the segundo one is better than the first as a movie. I know a lot of people are gonna disagree with me, but I don't care this is MY opinion. Plot When pagbaba the plot it does sound simple and how the Disney sequels. The plot is kinda predictable but it's a good message for anyone.
uy guys, just to let you know that Dinosaur is a sombrero film. Anyway, remember CAPS? sombrero is Computer Animation Production System. It's a digital ink and paint system made sa pamamagitan ng Pixar. sombrero is a Disney process system used in animated feature films, the first at a major studio. Here are the projects produced using CAPS.
Projects produced using CAPS
Feature films The Little Mermaid (1989) (ending scene) The Rescuers Down Under (1990) Beauty and the Beast (1991)
Hi guys, I watched 2 of these films and I notice a number of similarities. Ready?
Okay, I remember I watched this 2011 film with my mom, and it was really because the pamagat character Nawawala his dad after the latter only appear 5 minutos of the film when it started! He tries to survive and along the way, he meets a girl names Isabelle to whom he befriended. She helps him a lot especially about his father's inventions, speaking of Hugo's dad, he also introduces his son to inventions and mechanism.
There's a lot of really cute mga sanggol animated sa pamamagitan ng Disney so it's time to ipakita some appreciation to them! The listahan includes all Disney Animation Studios movies.
10. Baby Lucky
Such an underrated scene, it's so touching when the the little tuta actually makes it. It's a tiny little thing with a kulay-rosas nose and a white amerikana and even if his eyes weren't open, it just made it cuter. It was so heartwarming as a child and still is now. I couldn't help wanting a tuta of my own after this scene especially seeing his...
1. Come up with a ridiculously cheesy plot.
2. Make all or most of your characters really, really, really boring and unlikable. If the audience doesn't wanna strangle the characters sa pamamagitan ng the end of the movie, then you're doing it wrong.
3. Hire really horrible songwriters to write awful songs with atrocious lyrics.
4. Auto-tune the sh*t out of the songs. If your songs don't sound like they have the entire world's worth of auto-tune on them, then you're doing it wrong.
9. Gisselle and ponchastos Giselle- She stands at 9th : At the beginning of the film, she is originally the stereotype of a Disney Princess. Because she lives in the perfect pantasiya world of Andalasia, she has barely felt emotions that are rare to the land such as frustration, sadness, and anger, which, of course, are common on Earth. She dreams of having her own Prince Charming, whom she will fall in pag-ibig with and live happily ever after. She also loves animals, who help her both in Andalasia and on Earth. She understands pag-ibig for all and life.
The story starts with plannings and decorations going on for Anna's birthday. elsa has arranged everything , but when it comes to present the gifts before Anna , she discovers she has caught a cold. even her temperature has risen and her sneezes forms mini snowmans! later anna finds elsa is in a crucial condition and takes are to the trolls . They say that act of true pag-ibig has evaporated part of her powers . She might lose her life as she is built on the powers , but can be saved if she finds someone who has powers like her. anna asks who can that person be . the trolls says that he is a...
If Disney were to make a live action film featuring a brand new heroine. Here are my dream casts and why!
1) The Heroine (Lily James)
I would pag-ibig to see her act in another Disney film, considering that she played Sinderella in 2015. She should play a good heroine in this!
2) The Mother (Paige O' Hara)
The voice of Belle, I noticed that she looks like an elderly version of Lily James at some point, if the movie is out, I can tell that she and Lily James could have a strong chemistry together as mother and daughter.