Durarara rp!! First rp!

ShugoChara100 posted on Dec 23, 2011 at 06:11AM
Here is the first rp!

Durarara rp!! 370 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 370

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas lumforever said…
Kida stood there. Everyone left. He sighed and started to walk off.
-
Izaya spins in his chair and stops. "Shoot! I forgot to get Julie's phone number." Izaya looks through his contacts and finds Pauline. He smirks and taps "Call"
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Harpaw8 said…
Pauline hers her phone ringing. "Hello. May I help you Izaya?" she asked sitting at her desk leaning back, her feet on the table

Sabrina takes out her phone and dials a few numbers, after a bit she presses call and listens in, hearing the conversation between Izaya and Pauline...

Julie walks down the street. "Better head back to my apartment." she watches people walk by...
Izaya smirks. "Actually, you can Pauline. I was wondering, do you know a way I can contact Julie?" He starts to tap on his keyboard.
Pauline: "If your doing anything mean to her....." she suddenly told him her email, phone, cell, and address. "Anything else you want to know?"

Sabrina smirks hearing this. -anything to get rid of Julie.- she said in her mind.

Julie heads into her apartment, not far from Pauline's. She sits down on her couch and sighs. she leans back tossing her phone in the air and catching it.
Izaya grins. "Thank You so much, Pauline. Have a nice night ~" Izaya clicked his phone shut and clapped his hands together. He laughed "Ha! Easy ~" He glances at his phone and starts to type in Julie's phone number. He checked the paper he had that had her information on it just to be sure. The phone rings.

"Hello Julie! ~"
Julie catches the phone in mid ring. "He....what....wait...huh....Izaya! How the hell did you get my phone number?!" her eyes go wide sitting up.

After the call Pauline head off to bed smirking. "Anything, to get rid of that brat."

Sabrina hung up, typed in more numbers, then listened to Izaya's and Julies conversation.
Izaya sat back in his chair. "I have my sources."
-
Kida siged and layed on his bed. He looked through his contacts and selected Izaya. He called Izaya but he didn't pick up. Kida thought, Oh, he's talking to someone now. He called again and heard his conversation with Julie.
-
Izaya grinned. "What's your true opinion on Pauline?"
-
Kida opened his eyes wide. Izaya pulled the same trick on him once just to get closer to Mikado.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Julie: "She is completely annoying. She always interferes with all of my plans, with ANYTHING I do She is evil."
Sabrina: "Lies." she growled. Suddenly she put her hand over her mouth.
Juli pauses. "Sabrina....are you...."
Sabrina: "Shit." she hung up.

Izaya smirked. "How much do you hate her?" He twirled in his chair and smiled. "Would you kill her?"
-
Kida fell off his bed. He can't believe what Izaya just said. Kida covered his mouth and hung up. "He was really going to kill her." He thought.
Julie: "If I got the chance I would."
Sabrina called again. "Dont' trust her Izaya, she almost burned Lo...."
Julie pressed a button and Sabrina was disconnected.
Julie: "....anyway, she's strong, so its a bit of a challenge...but not impossible." she leaned back grinning
Sabrina muttered and shoved her phone in her pocket.
Izaya grinned "Would you like to help me kill her?"
Julie: "Sure, It would be my pleasure." she grinned. "I don't know the exact way to kill her but I know someone who does....Sabrina, she knows everything about Pauline." she grins. "They have been friends, even before they moved to Ikabukuro."

Sabrina heads over to Pauline's apartment. "Got to tell Pauline." she gulps. "Izaya is assisting a dangerous girl. A girl who shook London to its vary core..." she gulped again and raced to Pauline's apartment. -although- she thought to herself. -She might even take control of Izaya's mind, but she cant without this.- she looks at the black orb necklace around her neck.

Julie: "Also, I will need a cretin item, it will help me.....um..... make Sabrina talk." she walked over to the widow and looked outside. "Its a black orb necklace, I will need it."
"Izaya leans back in his chair. No problem. I'll be sure to have that necklace for you. Please, don't worry about how to kill her now. We'll meet up and decide a way to put her life to an end."

"And Julie,"

Izaya grins.

"Pleasure working with you."

Izaya clicks end and starts to laugh.
Julie smirked and hung up too. "This will be TOO easy."

Sabrina ran over to Izaya's apartment. She hesitated then knocked on the door...

Pauline whistled and Luna came over to her. Pauline pat her on the head. "I have been thinking of going back home for a visit...maybe....maybe not. I don't know yet."
Izaya tapped away on his keyboard, finishing up an email to Julie.

"Meet me at Ikebukoro park tomorrow at 1:30."

He heard a knock on the door and got up. He opened the door and put his fake smile on. "Hello Sabrina! What a surprise to see you here!" He motioned to Sabrina and told her to come in and have a seat on his couch. He smiled and went into the kitchen to make tea. He came back holding two sets of plats with teacups on them. He layed one in front of Sabrina and smiled. He leaned back and sipped.

"What are you doing here?"

He grinned.
(btw, the role player of Shizuo will be here soon)
Julie red the email and smirked. "Perfict."

Sabrina: "I wanted to warn you...about Julie... she went crazy a few months ago, when she was still in england. She almost burned london to the ground. I just dont want anything like that to happen here." she said taking a sip from the tea.

Pauline looks out the window. "Its not to late yet..." she stands up and heads out.
She walks over to Shinra's house. She hesitated for a secound then knocked...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas hetastuckfan said…
worried
[Oh sweet baby jesus, I'm so sorry for not responding. I'll jump in when i find necessary.)
Izaya closed his eyes and his lips turned upward, into a devious smile. I don't mind. He looks at the clock. It read 11:30 PM.

[It's fine! Jump in whenever!]
Sabrina: "...can we make a small deal. If you promous not to kill Pauline, I will give you this." she hesitates then takes out a small booklet. "This book holds the name, age, and location of everyone in this city, immortol or not. When someone dies, their name is removed from the list and when somone is bord their name appears...so, do we have a deal?" she looks at the red booklet then over at Izaya. "It would be a very usfull tool for you."
Izaya's grin got wider. "I already know everyone in the city. This would be pointless for me to have." He organizes his coats on his rack. "It does seen useful though." He puts a hand behind his back and crosses his fingers. "I promise." He devious smile get's wider.
Sabrina narrowed her eyes. "...I don't believe you. Why are you even after Pauline, what did she even do to you?"

Pauline sighed. "Guess Shinra's not home. Guess I should head off....."
Izaya's eyes widened. He sat down and closed his eyes. He really didn't know why he was trying to kill Pauline. He thought to himself, "Because I have nothing else to do. Life bores me." But all that came out was, "I have my reasons."
Sabrina: "Well, I was hoping to convince you to help me get Julie out of this city, she's not just evil but a complete nuisance." she headed for the door. "Oh, by the way..." she looked back. "This book also gives you there EXACT location and phone number as well, even...." she grinned. "their full life span. And just to let you know, I can tell weather your lying or not."

Pauline headed back to her apartment. She looked up at the dark cold sky. She sighed and walked on. "Nothing new, nothing exciting." she didn't feel like going home so she sat down and took out her newest copy of "Durarara!!"
(Lol, I had to.)
"Interesting." He looks at the Black orb Necklace hung around her neck. He starts to grin, "Beautiful Necklace."

[Lol! Volume #4 Manga comes out October 30th in America :) ]
(cant wait)
Sabrina looked at it. "Oh, yah, this. Its a mi...necklace, its just a necklace." she smiled. "A gift from a friend."

(lol, I was reaching for my backpack and I almost grabbed it when it fell over. so I had to get up and get it. =_=)
Izaya looked through it. He could see his reflection through the black gem. He reached his fingers out. "Can I touch it?"

[ Lol. xD]
Sabrina narrowed her eyes. "...sure...." she took it off and handed it to Izaya. That necklace gave her chills anyway.
"Thank you so much!" He set it down on his table and smiled.
-
Kida sighed. He always sighed. He couldn't stand being bored. He checked his phone for messages. He thought about that conversation Izaya had with Julie. He couldn't believe that Izaya wanted to use Julie to kill Pauline.
Sabrina: "why do you want to see it anyway....its just a silly old necklace." she lied, covering it very well.

Pauline looked through her contacts. She then called Kida...
Izaya's gentle smile turned into a smirk. "What's the point of covering something gorgeous when no one can see it?"
-
Kida fell asleep. He woke to the sound of gentle beeps. He checked his phone. He muttered, "Pauline." He clicked accept and put the phone to his ear. "P-Pauline. Be careful."
Sabrina: "Its an old necklace, I don't exactly like it myself, its just someone told me to hang onto it." she shrugged staring at its black surface.

Pauline: "Let me guess. Izaya is out to kill me. I had a feeling." she sighed. "Do you think she is teaming up with Julie, if so, it cant be good. Because Julie can...read and control minds. Its freaky, and if she gets Izayas help..."
Kida was shocked. She knew. He gently put his cell phone back to his ear. His fingers trembled. "I overheard a phone conversation between the two. In fact, meet me in Ikebukoro park at 1:30 PM tomorrow." His ended the call.
-
"What's the point in having something you don't like? If you don't like it, then get it off your hands." He continued to smirk.
Pauline put her phone away. "Oh I'll be there." she said leaning back on the couch

Sabrina: "Can't, I can only give it back to the original owner, I shouldn't just discard it, its old a special, and the original owner lives back in London."
Izaya's smirk turned into a slight frown. "Name Please?" He looked into his clock. It's been getting late. He walked over to his desk and lifted up a candle. Underneath it, was a blue sticky note. He pulled a pen out of a nearby book.
Sabrina: "K..Kira Underlane." she completely made up the name, but whatever, at least Izaya might buy it... Hopefully. "She was a good friend of mine, she gave it to me...before I moved here, told me to protect it."
Izaya raised an eyebrow. He didn't believe her one bit. He wrote the name down on the sticky note so it looked like her believed her. He started to fake smile. He spoke up and said "It looks like it's getting late." He opened the front door. "Goodnight, Sabrina." He smiled.
Sabrina grabbed the necklace and walked out. "Goodnight Izaya, and good luck." she smiled as well. When Izaya closed the door she murmured. "Your going to need it."
Izaya closed the door and murmured, "Who needs luck ~"

- The Next Day -

Izaya woke up. He yawned and combed his hair. He got himself ready and waited for 1:30 to arrive.
-
Kida fluffed his hair. He put on his sweatshirt and smiled, deviously. He couldn't wait for 1:30.
Julie and Pauline both headed to the park. Julie sat on a park bench to wait.

Pauline sat down on a bench as well, taking out her laptop, plugging in a small flash drive.
Izaya put on his fur jacket and headed down to the park. He saw Julie, who was sitting on a bench. He sat next to her. "So..."
-
Kida smiled and walked to the park. He saw Pauline and sat beside her. He whispered in her ear, "Keep and eye out for Izaya and Julie."
Pauline: "Already got that covered." she tapped a number in her computer, suddenly, video of the whole park appeared on her screen, including Julie and Izaya. "I have a talent for electronics.~"

Julie: "We need to find a way to kill Pauline, that amulet can melt her brain...hopefully, I don't know if it will work...but we can at least try." - and if it doesn't....I will try it on you.- she thought to herself with a smirk
Kida smiled. He looked into the screen.
-
Izaya frowned. "You do know Pauline is a demon right?" He started the kick his feet back and forth.
Julie: "Of corse, I hate demons, they annoy me, always annoying us other creatures." she mumbles. "Problem though, I don't know if its possible to kill her, she is stronger then most." she leaned back on the bench sighing.

Pauline listens through the speakers to every word. "My worry also Kida, she might take control of Izaya..."
Kida looks at Pauline. "Izaya is smarter than that. I know him well."
-
Izaya looked at Julie. "Really? Stronger than most?" He frowns, "You know... I spent so much time focused on Killing Pauline, but now, I'm not so sure if it's worth it."
Julie: "No, there must be some way..." she was loosing him, the only person that could help her. "By the way, i'm curious, why do you want to kill her anyway?"

Pauline: she looked at kida. "Thats good, his mind might be more closed then others, more smarter, that means it will be a challenge to control him. she looked back at the screen hearing Julie's last statement..."I want to know that too..." she said under her breath.
(Sorry for the 3 day late reply. I got grounded. But I'm fine now =___=)

Izaya looked down at the ground. He really had no clue to why he wanted Pauline dead. He crossed his legs. "No reason, Perhaps I was just bored." He looked at the ground again. "I feel like such an idiot" He murmured to himself.
-
"Although lately," Kida twirled a leaf in his fingers "He's been pretty weird." "He just hasn't been normal lately."
(thats alright)
Julie's face darkened. "You don't want to kill her...do you." her eyes grew cold and so did the air around them

Pauline stood up. "If Izaya's not careful she could melt his brain."
Izaya tried to stay normal. It's something he's always tried doing whenever he's not doing well. He looks into Julie's eyes. Cold, dark, depressing eyes. He get's up and puts a hand on his hip. "So tell me Julie," He puts an arm on his head, "Why do YOU want Pauline dead??" He now points at Julie.
-
Kida looks at Izaya. He has no clue what to do about what's happening. "Pauline... What do we do?"
Julie: "Because..." she sighed deciding to tell the truth. "its what I was born to do. To kill demons and humans both. Im a mind controler and reader. We work with angels, angels we messed with, making them only want to kill... Now that you know..." she took out a pistol.

Pauline stands up. "We help Izaya." she took out a knife and appeared right behind Julie holding the knife to her neck.
Izaya smirked. He stroked his fur cuff and started to run. Izaya knew how to run. He's always played with Shizuo and never cared to run or even try. Now he really is running.
-
Kida get's up and stares at the pistol. He keeps his distance from Julie.