Ed Westwick Ed Westwick`s fans Forum!

Mouraki posted on Apr 25, 2009 at 07:38PM
This is a forum for the fans of the sexy, attractive and talented actor/singer Ed Westwick!
Every Ed fan is more than welcomed to join! :D
Feel free to discuss your love for him and share the Ed Love!♥

Edsome link about our thread! ;)

Links of Edsomeness (aka awesomeness)
link
link
Also 2 other links with everything for GG and your favorite Ed character Chuck Bass:
link
link

Ed Stalkers United [if you want to be added leave a comment in the thread so I can add you]:

link: Nazire
link: Dora
link: Annie
link: Natasha
link: Radi
link: Jovi
/fans/LoveLiesAndLust]LoveLiesAndLust[/ur­l]: Carrie
link: Mel
link: Helen
link: Blasilvia
link: Chloe
link: Laura
link: Margot
link: Sandra
link: Sophie

Ed Wins:

chair_lover:
doraaaayeah: 15
gossipgirlstar2: 1
iLoveChair: 23
Ivison: 40
LoveLiesAndLust: 9
Jovi_may: 13
Mondaine: 16
Mouraki: 163
samemember:
smilecloe: 4
SmithAndWesson: 5
TmoVie_obsessed: 30
Waldorf: 172
xSOFAx: 67

Last Ed-win update: page581

"Ed Picture of The Week"
 This is a pagtitip. for the fans of the sexy, attractive and talented actor/singer Ed Westwick! Every Ed
last edited on Jun 15, 2010 at 11:01PM

Ed Westwick 15405 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 11251-11300 of 15405

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas waldorf said…
heart
OH AND ANOTHER THING! The headshaker in me squealed out loud when Blair called Chuck "my love"! x')
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Mouraki said…
Now I`m the one who`s alone here! :P

Maybe Ed can get this thread alive?
 Now I`m the one who`s alone here! :P Maybe Ed can get this thread alive?
heart
ED WIN! More stalkers, I've missed this photo. :')
 ED WIN! madami stalkers, I've missed this photo. :')
SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­! *HUGS*
heart
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
That just might be the best greeting I've ever gotten! *SUPERHUGS*
Oh, did you see the spoiler about Tauby? He'll be back!!! :D
-----
NO I DIDN`T SEE IT! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­E! *FLAILS*

Aww, and 3x06 (GG) broke my heart! :'(
----------
*stops flailing*
Mine too. :'(
But I know they`ll be ok, they`re Chuck and Blair after all!

OH AND ANOTHER THING! The headshaker in my squealed out loud when Blair called Chuck "my love"! x')
--------
*DOES THE HEADSHAKE*
*STARTS FLAILING AGAIN*
Awww, I must let you know that I love you`re superhugs! :')

How are you today Love? I haven`t watched House yet, I only saw GG and BBT! And I`m downloading HP to watch with my friend today! :D
FREAKING FINALLY, HAHAH!
heart
NO DON'T STOP FLAILING, I LOVE THE POSITIVITY IN THIS THREAD! *makes Eheln flail*
Wow, I'm insane. O_o

I actually like the CB angst, it's going to be so amazing when they make up! Though I've given up on the white-hot angry sex, Kristin is a lying little thing. O_x

LOL! I like my superhugs too, one of my better ideas! :')

OH YAY HP! Like you said, FINALLY! HAHAH! Oh well, enjoy the movie! :')
I know you haven't seen House yet but I have to say that I felt really sorry for Cameron in this episode, and I'm usually not even a huge fan of her! Awww. :'(
heart
I forgot to answer the "How are you today" part. x')
I'm good, excellent, actually! I don't even know why, I've just been all happy and cheerful all day, HAHA.
heart
I loved this scene, and didn't expect it at all. CUTE!CB IS THE BEST <3
OK, I`LL KEEP FLAILING! Although I`ll have to stop in some point in order to type! *chuckles*

I loved the CB angst too, CB are the best drama in GG and I`m sure they`ll have an epic make up! And if we`re lucky, an amazing MAKE OUT? I think we have to give up our hopes for the angry sex too unfortunately. Kristing gave out that spoiler before the season start, it`s been 5 episodes and we haven`t see anything! As you said, she must have been on crack. Stupid lying bitch. ;(

Awww, no. I always loved Cameron so I`m sure I won`t like that episode. Taub isn`t in it either so... meh. I feel so left down by House lately. I still love it though!

I'm good, excellent, actually! I don't even know why, I've just been all happy and cheerful all day, HAHA.
-------
Me too Love! And I don`t even have a reason to be, but I am! :O
I think we`re crazy! But always in a good way! :D

-------
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! And when he kissed the top of her head, I squealed so much! :'D
BTW, I felt like a whining annoying thing when I saw the "gay" kiss. I was like: "That`s what I was whining about?". It was hardly a peck, lol! :P
heart
Oh, random: I made a thread in our spot yesterday, just because the "No forum topics have been started yet" text bugged me. NOW IT LOOKS SO MUCH BETTER. x')

AAAHHHHH! I know! So adorable. How can people say they're boring? Well, fuck them. LMAO sorry, but that's how I feel...

Naww, you should still watch the episode. Since neither Tauby nor Thirteen is there, you could just pretend that it's pre-season 4! :)

We're definitely crazy, btw. But it's an awesome kind of craziness, of course. ;D
heart
LMAO! I kind of liked the gay kiss, I don't even know why... can I say that I thought it was hot without sounding too weird? x'P
REALLY? I`LL GO CHECK IT OUT NOW! Awww, Snadravole, you`re amazing! :D *HUGS*

"Well, fuck them."<------ EXACTLY HOW I FEEL. Sometimes they bug me and bring me over the egde but eventually I`m like "Well, screw them all." :P

I`ll watch it my Love, House is like a habbit, I can`t miss an episode! I`ll downloaded later our tommorow though because I`m still waiting for HP to finish downloading!

I can`t say I liked it but I didn`t hate it as I though I would! I was just... envied the guy who kissed Ed! LUCKY BASSTARD! :P
But you`re not weird for liking it Love, I would be thrilled if Jack kissed Nate! :D :D :D
I went to our spot to see the thread you told about and I noticed that we have another fan! It`s the one who keeps posting "Emily" as a GG character in picks, LMAO! I don`t think she knows us, why is she our fan? :P
heart
LOL! YAY! It probably won't be a very active thread though, we're not allowed to let this one die! :p

You're right. There is something wrong with the world when straight guys get to kiss Ed but we don't. >:O
LMAO! I really hope we'll get more Nack (I say more because YES that wink totally counts!) when Jack returns! They have so much potential ;)

Ok love, let me know when you've seen it so I don't have to be afraid of spoiling the epi for you! But it really was good, as sad, and funny... like House should be. ;D
heart
OMG! I noticed her too! Either she joins everything that is keyworded "Gossip Girl", or we have a stalker. O.o
Either way, I approve. LMAO.
I agree! I`m thinking everytime I sing in to fanpop, I`ll leave a comment there! :'D

OMG, I love you a little more for wanting Nack scenes when Jack returns, if that`s possible! It`s not possible to love you more than I already do but you get my point! *chuckles*

And btw, "*chuckles*" is so much better than "hihi"! I love it! :D

You know what annoys me a lot this season of House! Foreman`s screentime! No one really cares for this guy, why we have to see him so much in our screens, lol!

AND, OMG, I LOVE YOUR NEW USER ICON! <3

Either way, I approve. LMAO.
----
HAHAHAHA, me too! We have fans! :D
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TmoVie_obsessed said…
big smile
HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RAINPIE, HEEEEYYYY! *hugs*
heart
Yay! Sounds like a good idea :')

And LOL! That was a little natefusing but yes, I get your point! Aww, I think this calls for a SUPERHUG!
*chuckles* Agreed about that word, btw. x)

OH GOD, don't get me started on Foreman's screentime! The guy is a waste of space these days... or maybe all days... but he used to just be boring, now he's incredibly annoying too. O.o

THANKS :'D It's a really old icon actually, I found it in my gallery and realized that I've barely used it!

BRB, love!
heart
MARGOT!!!!!
Ok Snadravole, see you in a while! :)

*SUPERHUGS BACK* :')

Man, I know, I`m with you in this one too! I never loved Foreman I just tolerated him and his boriness but now his way too annoying for my taste! I love Omar Epps, he seems like a great guy but if someone should leave the show, is him and not Jen! :(

How are you today rainpie?
heart
SANDRA!!!!!!!!!! SUNPIE!!!!!!!! *HUGS*
How are you girls????? Did you like the latest GG????? =D
big smile
EDWIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 EDWIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
heart
Yes, in overal I can say that I loved it! How about you hun?

OMG, WHAT A SEXY ED/CHUCK WIN!
heart
Back!

OHHHH, delicious Ed win. And it's sort of brown so we can imagine that he's covered in chocolate and... I'll stop. This is getting a little... wrong. O.o

I LOVED the latest GG! Even though it was heartbreaking. :(
I loved it too. I got pissed off at a lot of the characters though. Well not all of them... just Vanessa, and Blair. And btw, is any one else noticing how much of a genius Lily is this season?? She's like the voice of reason, first with the whole Serena thing and then when she was talking to Blair. Lily FTW!!
EWWWWWW, I found some disturbing icons of Jenny/Chuck! :S

Aww Ed! Maybe this pic of him should be in the new bowl of ChocolEd Snadra! It`s perfect! <3
Sorry hun, I never liked Lily and I don`t think I ever will! :\
I find her less annoying this season, yes, but that`s all! :P
heart
THERE IS NO FREAKING LILY SPOT! I can't stand her most of the time, to be honest, HAHA. But she should have a spot... the problem is that I don't even know what it should be called. Lily van der Woodsen? Rhodes? Bass? Humphrey? GOSH! :p

Aww, I hate that they're trying to make Blair Bear LESS mature than she used to be. :(
I'll always love her but this is ridiculous, I feel so sorry for her. :'(
heart
Jenny/Chuck? Now that's just... sick. Sorry if anyone who reads this likes them for some messed up reason, but... no, I'm not sorry actually. LOL.

Aww, you're so right about the ChocolEd! Speaking of that, I ate Ben & Jerry's today and my GG obsessed brain thought it said "New York Super Fudge CHUCK"... :'p
It's not that I like Lily. I just stand her, she's there, that's it. But she's been so much smarter this season it's almost surprising. But you know where all this wisdom SHOULD be coming from... Eric. But nooooo my love's never in any episodes. Despite the fact that Dan was all Olivia you should meet the family. That involved everyone except ERIC! UGH! I want more Eric Van der Woodsen.......

It could be the Lily Rhodes-Van der Woodsen-Bass-Humphrey spot.
the problem is that I don't even know what it should be called. Lily van der Woodsen? Rhodes? Bass? Humphrey? GOSH! :p
-------
LMAO! You managed to cracked me up again! xDDDDD

I hate what they`re doing to Blair this season too! It`s almost like they try to make her less likable because she`s the character with the biggest fanbase, which is why it`s ridiculous of them! But of course, I love her and I`ll always will, I just miss the old good Blair: bitch and manipulative (but always with a reason) yet vunerable and sweet and loving!
But nooooo my love's never in any episodes. Despite the fact that Dan was all Olivia you should meet the family. That involved everyone except ERIC! UGH! I want more Eric Van der Woodsen.......
-----------
A BIG DITTO ON THIS ONE MARGOT! STUPID WRITERS.
BRB lovelies, I think I`m going to scream. I`ll tell you details when I come back.
heart
Or maybe just "Lily (Gossip Girl)". HAHAHA.
No, really... there will never be a Lily spot because her name is too complicated.

Aww, Eric! There needs to be more Eric, edeed. And more Jenny. And more Eric & Jenny. And more... yeah you get my point. :P

"It`s almost like they try to make her less likable because I she`s the character with the biggest fanbase"
---------
EXACTLY. It pisses me off. :C
heart
O.o

Okay, my love!
Ok Helen.......................

Someone should start a petition for more Eric. That wouldn't end up doing much because Connor Paolo is only like a supporting actor or whatever it's called, but it would make me feel better.

"It`s almost like they try to make her less likable because I she`s the character with the biggest fanbase"
---------
EXACTLY. It pisses me off. :C
-----
Soooo True. And this means we have to deal with all the anti-Blair people that keep popping up. I mean really the battle between Blair/Serena and Leighton/Blake is almost ridiculous. There's been a few crazy picks and it's so idiotic.
heart
That's what I hate the most. This is the perfect opportunity for Blair haters to spam the GG fandom with their pessimistic shit. :|

LEIGHTON/BLAIR BEAR FTW :)
 That's what I hate the most. This is the perfect opportunity for Blair haters to spam the GG fandom w
So, it seems like I won`t have to be at my university this semister because of a strike (for nothing in particularly, just because they`re lazy asses) that the students are making! If we don`t start until November, we`re losing this semister and all the lessons of this one, will be added on the next semister. ;(

UUUUUUUUUUGH!
heart
:O

That truly sucks! Why are the students on strike?
And this means we have to deal with all the anti-Blair people that keep popping up. I mean really the battle between Blair/Serena and Leighton/Blake is almost ridiculous. There's been a few crazy picks and it's so idiotic.
--------
That's what I hate the most. This is the perfect opportunity for Blair haters to spam the GG fandom with their pessimistic shit. :|
--------
So thrue Edeed! It makes me sad :(
I hate the Blair haters, they hate Blair with so much passion. I mean, I never really like Vanessa either, but I was never like this. And that doesn`t mean I didn`t express my opinion, you can always express your opinion with a more nice and gentle way. :\
heart
Just like the people who hate CB fans. It's so easy to stomp on the biggest fanbase, especially when it includes insane fangirls. They don't realize how ridiculous and unoriginal they look when they're complaining.
Oh no!!!!!!!!! That's bad Helen.....

And that doesn`t mean I didn`t express my opinion, you can always express your opinion with a more nice and gentle way. :\
----
I agree. Too many people are too mean about their opinions or tear others opinions down too much. Or just act like they're all-knowing. Each of those are annoying.
That truly sucks! Why are the students on strike?
-----
Trust me, they don`t even know why. They just are. Some professors were on strike last semister too but because they hadn`t had been pai for 2years, now I don`t know what`s wrong with the students. My friend though is keeping me updated, I`ll see if she knows anything about it. :\
I completely agree with everything you just said my lovely pies! Sometimes I believe they don`t like the characters/couples with big fanbases just because the have big fanbase. Which is more than a stupid thing to do. It seems like they don`t have their own opinion and they just want to go against the flu.
heart
Sorry I disappeared for... okay, it was 5 minutes. NEVERMIND! ;D

Aw okay :S I hope they'll come up with some solution to that... sceewed up situation. O.o