bayani Bayani Contemplate And Theorize

miss_mindkill posted on Mar 12, 2009 at 05:51AM
i would just like to tell you about a few things i have noticed and ideas i have about heroes after reading my thoerys and facts ect.
i would like it if you could share your theorys ideas and things you have noticed on here to.

first thing is everyone has been wondering who this strange character rebel is.
i would not have thought this before but i now beleive that rebel is in fact micah.
my reaon for coming to this conclusion is micah has the ability to controll understand and minipulate technoligy.
rebel has hacked into and contolled all of the computers and the security cameras no matter where they are.
rebel also has an extensive knowledge of peaples whereabouts security files what moves are being taken next or at the current times. and also everybodys mobile numbers email adresses and whereabouts ect.
i know it seems rather far fetched but all the facts are the and this is heroes after all.

also something i noticed in season 3 episode 19 shades of grey near the end when danko pushed nathan petrelli out the window to prove he can fly.
there was a camera behind danko.
at first there was a screen shot of danko with the camera behind him and the camera was switched on with the red light flashing.
on the second or third shot of danko did you notice the red light stop and the camera stop working.witch means rebel must have shut down the cambera.
therefore leaving danko with no proof that nathan has an ability.

bayani No ang sumagot