Pokémon Team Galactic tagahanga Club

SaitoSaturno posted on Mar 25, 2008 at 09:51PM
I noticed there aren't many fanclubs on this forum, if any at all. And since I'm a fan of Team Galactic, I wanted to make a fanclub. You can post one-shot fics about them if you want here, pictures, or just randomly talk about them. I'm new, so i don't know how to post most things, or even give myself an icon. :P Could somebody help me with that?
Also, I'd like to know your fav commander from TG and/or member. Mine's Saturn. (giggle....) he's so cute..... *Cough* anyways, I hope to get some replies on here, and get a real fanclub going on!

Pokémon 3 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas PkmnTrainerJ said…
Make a spot for Team Galactic Saito and then add a link to the spot on here. I was thinking of making a Team Aqua & Team Magma spot (as different spots) so I can't see why a Team Galactic spot can't be made. :)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas SaitoSaturno said…
Hey, cool. I'd like to make a link, J, but I'm not sure how. Could you tell your friends about this club and see if they'll join? I'd like this become one of the most viewed and replied forum topic (I love replies!) anyway, I like that. Saito.....Hmmm... Short, but a great nickname. You knwo, J, you're pretty popular on this site, and I've seen lots of posts from you. And uh, because you replied, does that mean you joined? I'd really like that.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas SaitoSaturno said…
Okay peoples, I need members, Or at least help on how to make a spot for them. It would be really nice to have an on-going conversation here with regular users posting here and sometimes getting a brand-new member. I like to get creative with the things I do, so say anything you like about them here, as long as it's somewhat positive. There was a thread on bulbapedia.net forums called "The Evil Team Leaders Club" and it lasted for a really long time. It had great members for it, who made tons of contributions to the subject and made the forum interesting. I'd like this forum to be a bit more well know if possible, or at least interesting for web-surfers.
Anyway, I hope I get at least ONE member by next week, and at least five other replies from DIFFERENT people. I'm tired already of having to convice you guys to actually get in the game and have some fun on the forum!

Sincerely,
Saito