Pokémon New Thread for Galactic Ship Fics

SaitoSaturno posted on Apr 01, 2008 at 12:31AM
Well, now my computer won't let me go to the original one for the shipping fics, so if you read them, post your comments here. Stories will continue here. Thankyou.

Fics on the other thread: 1
The Great Red Spot (comedy
Fics on this thread: None so far

Pokémon 3 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas SaitoSaturno said…
Welp, here goes a ConjunctionShipping fic!

Fics on the other thread: 1
The Great Red Spot (comedy)
Fics on this thread: 1
Bipedal Frogs vs. Brutal Cats (comedy, Pokemon Battles)

Bipedal Frogs vs. Brute Cats (comedy, pokemon battles)

My name is Mars.
I've had my eye on this cute guy, you see. He's been in the membership a shorter time than I, but has already surpassed my skills and become the top commander of Team Galactic. Saturn. That's his name.
The only person who knows about my liking of the blue-haired commander is one of my followers. Jenniffer Esley.
"You sure this is going to work?" I ask her. Jenny is older than me, but lower ranking than myself. She's a grunt. But she has more experience with guys, so, I asked her opinion on how to pick up on him. She says you have to wait for men to pick up on you, first. It's just how men function. The women NEVER ask first unless they want bad results.
"Positive. Wait for Satty to come after you first. Show some hesitation at the start, as if it's surprising. You see, the tension builds and his goal is more likely to be with you. Got it?" I tell her yes non-verbally, with a quick nod of my head. Still seing that I'm unsure, she pats me on the back. "He's bound to come after you sooner or later, Marzipan."
"Don't call me that," I say sharply. "Marsie, Marzipan, whatever. Unacceptable."
"Okay, now you're starting to sound like Cyrus." She looks as if she's gone into thinking mode. But I knew she's just putting it on to annoy me."
"Stop, it. I am your superior. Treat your superiors with respe-" I was cut off.
"Hey! Um....Mars right?" I turn to see. There he his.... Tall, thin... Handsome..... Saturn.
Involuntarily, I blink. A hot blush forms on my cheeks. I glance at Jenny. She whispers, "Go get him, Tiger cat." I smile, giving her a sharp, almost unnoticeable nod. I turn back to Saturn, who was awaiting my response.
"Uh, yeah." My tone was a bit shakier than I had imagined it would be. Goodness, I hadn't expected to be this nervous.
"You wanna' have a Pokemon battle?" I frown. This was not what I expected. I glance sharply at Jenny, who just shrugs and slumps in her rolly chair. I didn't want to appear rude. I turn back to Saturn with a fake smile on my face.
"Fine, then."
~.~.~.~
In the next minute we're walking down the hallyway to the practice stadium, where everybody in the organization trains their Pokemon. To tell the truth, I hadn't visited in a long while. We both walk there in silence, not once looking at eachother. Although, Saturn seemed somewhat nervous, which confused me. Was he afraid he'd lose?
Then, we were there. The huge doors were wide open. About five or six Galactic grunts were training their Pokemon on the field. I saw one of my underlings, Zach, I think. He was training his Stunky and Dustox. His battle skills were improving, I noted.
Apon seeing us, the Galactic grunts shimmied out of the way, giving us room to battle. Some watch nervously, while others watch with intent. Zach sits on the bleachers, Dustox clung to his bowl-cut and Stunky in his lap.
I take the right side of the stadium, while Saturn takes the left. One of the grunts rushes forward to be the referee. He raises both arms as if they were flags. 'Here we go,' I think.
"This is a battle between Galactic commanders Mars and Saturn! A one-on-one battle! No time limit! Choose your Pokemon!"
I already know which one. Getting out her Pokeball, I smooch the surface of the white and red sphere before tossing it into the air. "Go, Purugly!" The beast I'd trained appeared. Thick purple ears twitched, and its velvety furred body was round and thick with muscle. Her sproingy tail flexed and unflexed as it prepared for the fight.
I had never seen Saturn's main fighter before. Curiosity pricked my spine as he got out an Ultra Ball, instead of a regular Pokeball. He clicked the button, tossed it, and in a blaze of white light.....
A bipedal frog with a wicked smile and thorn like fingers on the middle of its hands appeared. Its crimson throat sack bulged as it croaked eerie bellows... "Croaaaa....Tox......Croooaaaakkkk...­.&q­uot­;
A Toxicroak.
The old feeling started returning to my heart. The prospect of battle. I didn't even hear the ref. start the match.
"Mars, you may have the first attack." I heard that though. Why was he being so nice to me?
"Um...Thanks?" I looked at my Purugly. She was ready. "Shadow Claw!" Purugly leapt into the air. She raised one paw, and it started glowing an eerie black light, taking on the formation of raking talons.
"Poison Jab!" Toxicroak's middle claw glowed a shimmering poisoness violet, and he scraped it in the air. It collided with Purugly's Shadow Claw. Both of our Pokemon skidded back several feet. Determination burned in their eyes.
"When the time is right, Toxicroak, use Revenge!" Toxicroak started concentrating, but nothing seemed to be happening. Confused, I ordered Purugly to use Aerial Ace. She leaped into the air, did a spiral, and slammed her body into Toxicroak. Toxicroak seemed nearly unfazed. It made a fist with its hand, and stopped concentrating. Glowing power covered his fist, and he brought it down on Purugly's skull. The super effective attack knocked Purugly out immediately.
What had.... Happened?
It was over. I recalled Purugly earlier than I'd hoped I would. Sadness struck my face. One hit?
A low clap startled me, and I looked up. There was Saturn, holding out a hand. I had been on my knees as I'd returned her. Blushing, I took it. "You're wondering why Toxicroak's attack knocked out your Purugly, right?" he asked. I nodded. "Revenge is an attack that doubles if the Pokemon using it is harmed in the same turn. That Aerial Ace did good damage, believe it or not. But Toxicroak was busy absorbing the attack power, and doubling it onto his next move." I understood now. But I had lost so easily.
He took his hand out of mine, and slipped them behind his back. "You know, though, most people wouldn't even accept my challenges. You were brave enough to fight me, right?"
"I had no idea you were so strong." A tear fell from my eye. As if desperate, he quickly brushed it away from her eye. Then he did something very unexpected. He clasped my waist, and pulled me into a warming hug.
I realised this was my chance. I hugged him back. It was weird. It all seemed to be going so fast. There I was, hugging Saturn, in public, and I had only officially known him for about thirty minutes.
"Awwwwwwww..." the crowd crooned in a soft tone. Normally, that would've intimidated me, but this time, I didn't care. As long as I was with Saturn at that very moment, absorbing all of his warmth.... I didn't care what others thought. I pecked him on the cheek with my lips and rested my chin on his neck.
He ran a hand through my hair ever so softly, and whispered in my ear, "I love you Mars."

Okay so it wasn't as funny as my last one. But I think it was longer... Oh well. Man, I wish Saturn would do that to me.... If only he was real.... Remember! There's more fics coming up! Review please!

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas SaitoSaturno said…
Well, no replies, but oh, well. I wanted to post another story, so here goes! (BetelgueseShipping) WARNING: CONTENT AHEAD MAY NOT BE APPROPRIATE FOR YOUNG CHILDREN OR THOSE WHO ARE EASILY OFFENDED.

Stories on the other thread: 1
The Great Red Spot
Stories on this thread: 2
Love: Illogical

Love: Illogical

You may call me Cyrus. I am the leader of Team Galactic. And it is my dream to recreate the world in my own image. This world we live in now.... It is terrible. Filled with pain and sorrow (things I don't quite comprehend, though understand are not pleasant emotions,) death and loss. I wish to make a better world than this sick one we live in now.
Three of my underlings are actually quite high-ranking within my team, the three commanders: Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn. For some reason, Mars appears to have an attraction to me. I don't really understand what she wants, but I try to avoid spending time with her.
This does not seem to work.
She is almost always in my office, or just about anywhere I am. She wonders what I'm doing, and interrogates me often. Once I think she offered to take me on a date, but I told her that I did not attend to such affairs.
This does not seem to work either.
It started bothering me of how persistant she was on the subject, often haunting my mind, making it difficult to do my duty work as the leader. And because pushing her away is as affective as throwing a boomerang and expecting it to never come back, I have decided to just ignore her and try to do my work.
Sadly, that tactic doesn't work quite much either.
"Cyrus, what'cha' doing?" she asked, sitting on the edge of my desk, legs flying high up in the air in swinging motions as if she were on the playground. I sighed, looking up at her. There she is. I have to admit, she is rather attracive, but she is quite an annoyance.
"Commander Mars, why don't you ever leave me be?" I ask in an emotionless voice. She only cocks her head, as if I were speaking in a foreign language. When she doesn't reply, I continue. "It makes it quite difficult for one to do ones job when being orally destracted most of the time."
"I just wanna' spend time with you," she croones, ruby eyes narrowing. She moves closer, spreading her legs wider in an attempt to intimidate me. For a moment, I am caught staring. Then, I shake out of it.
"You are starting to disturb me," I comment, looking back UP. The truth was, I was only slightly disturbed. She had quite an attractive-Oh, shut up! I think. This is no time to loosen your grip.
"Am I?" she asks. I don't reply. She moves closer yet. She has never been this close to me before without me trying to shoo her away. This time, it is harder to resist. Perhaps this is because I've spent so much time with the attrac-I mean, red-head. Is it because of her my grip on focus is loosening?
Her voice at this point is a lower tone, smoother, and she resembled a Seviper about to devour a batch of Combusken eggs.
It also happens at this point, that if I stay there one moment longer, I might be influenced to do something to Mars. And then I'd be giving her exactly what she wanted, and giving up on my emotionless mind. That would be utterly unacceptable.
I quickly stand, not wanting such things to happen.
"Where are you going?" Relief floods over me as her voice goes back to its normal, high pitch. "Don't you wanna' spend time with me?" At this point, I almost want to go and sit back down, (on her) but I know I can't. She is still a minor, and it would be against the law for a man of my age to have it with a woman of her age. "C'mon, Cyrus baby, you know you wanna' do it." The hormones start vibrating in me now, and I can hardly stop myself from answering her request. I decide to tell her something that ought to make her happy, and satisfy me as well.
"How about we take this slower?" I suggest. She looks at me with wonder. "You want me to take you somewhere to eat?" It seemed the only right thing to do. She smiles, putting her legs back together. She stands.
"After this." She wraps one arm over me, and her lips meet mine. I am utterly startled, but at the same time condemned to follow such action. I give her what she wants back, and that is for me to show affection. I press my lips against hers hard, and suddenly I felt a wave of something I had never felt before.
Perhaps... Love was something I could learn to enjoy.

Hope you liked it! Review please!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas GabyDitto said…
OMG! These are AWESOME! :D