Pokémon ash's father

pokefan22 posted on Mar 25, 2009 at 07:32PM
its one of the most ironic and intresting parts of the show. well there are clues in the show that lead to it being Giovanni the leader of team rocket. from parts like pokemon live where he is the father and his mom saying how his father is the viridion city gym leader and thats where team rockets gym is. also theres a song that ash's mom sings about a secret in pokemon live its just a theroy.

post comments. and sorry for any typos
last edited on Mar 25, 2009 at 11:52PM

Pokémon 18 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas pokefan22 said…
its ironic because ash is constantly fighting team rocket (even tho its the worst members of it) well thats realy just my opinion.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ShadowCodie1234 said…
Never thought about it that way. It could be possible, but then again it might be one of those things that misleads you and totally shocks you by making it some random person.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas pokefan22 said…
hmmm
just a theroy so may or may not be real.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas mydogiscool said…
smile
I thoght It would be a pokemon Master Of all regins
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas H2o_James said…
omfg tht would be kickass if ashes father was the teamrocket leader
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas simpleplan said…
i been wondering that to
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Mewthree said…
i heard that
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas sadlysweet said…
then wouldent ash be silver's brother?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Invader-Tak said…
surprise
Yeah I reckon Ash's dad is dun dun dun... Giovanni
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas MarioLuigi25 said…
Well, for all we know Giovanni can very well be Ash's father. But then again, we don't know yet.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas duncanlovR said…
smile
If that really is true,that would actually be kinda cool^^
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas shaymin123 said…
no clue who the heck ash's father is lol
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas AKetchum01 said…
We know he is/was a Pokemon trainer, who reached Viridian City in four days. Supposedly, he thinks highly of Ash, and would be proud of his accomplishments (as we hear in Episode 2). After this, "Mr. Ketchum" is never heard of again (unless you believe that Giovanni is really Ash's father... making for a weird Star Wars cliche). Delia mentions "straightening her life out after meeting Ash's father" in Pokemon Live, but that stage production isn't really official. And besides, Ash's mom seems awfully attached to Professor Oak. Will the real Mr. Ketchum please stand up?

That would make Domino Ash's sister. He is an only-child.
One of the greatest mysteries of all time!
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
big smile
I have it! There is a Celebi event starting soon, after obtaining the Pokemon, head into Liex Forest, Celebi will warp you back in time, there you will hear a conversation between your rival (Silver) and Giovanni. In this talk, you will hear Silver call Gio "Dad".
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas nomaner said…
That's just a theory. Besides, I don't remember Ash's mom saying anything about Ash's dad. Also, there is no evidence whatsoever that Domino is Giovanni's daughter.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas GalindaGirl said…
That's a good theory! I can so imagine. "Ash, I am your father." Ash, "NOOOOOOO!" LOL this theory made me think of Star wars right away! I'm a Star wars freak! I mean, that idea is perfect!!! Just, add the Star Wars joke!
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas StichxAngel4eva said…
hmmm
good theory!