Pokémon Pokemon: Always hints for other other generations, did you notice any?

Cyrusrocks posted on Jun 30, 2009 at 05:29PM
I was watching " Gaining Groudon" on pokemonepisodes.org and in the beggining credits, after you see Groudon, Kyogre and Rayquaza, Team Rocket is dancing and all of a sudden a red and black flash dashes across the screen. if you pause it or look carefully, you can see that it was a Weavile, and that pokemon didn't come out until Generation 4 in pokemon and Pokemon: Advanced Battle is one of the older seasons of pokemon, back when Weavile didn't exist in pokemon.
 I was watching " Gaining Groudon" on pokemonepisodes.org and in the beggining credits, after you see

Pokémon 4 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas raichu-rules said…
smile
The Pokemon Series has always Done this kind of thing. Even in the First ever episode, Ash sees a Ho-Oh Fly Past, Which is a generation 2 Pokemon. And I think In the Same Opening Credits that your Weavile Picture is from, You see Mew fly past a tree, with a Lucario leaning against it. Not to mention Misty had a Togepi in season 1, The other guy (Forgot his name) Had a Marill, And the Pikachu's Vacation short that came with the First ever Pokemon Movie had a Snubbull In it. There are Loads of examples of this.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas AKetchum01 said…
I didn't believe this, so I watched the intro(Paused it like 100 times), but that is creepy.
That Ho-oh was going to in generation 1 but was taken out. Ever hear of MissingNo? The glitch in Red & Blue that freezes the game. It is a Bird/Normal type. Bird types were what originally were Zapdos Moltres and Articuno. Therefore Ash didn't see a Ho-oh, but a MissingNo.
In the full Advanced Battle intro, it says:Its in my heart and in my soul. Could be connected to HG/SS