Pokémon Pokemon Soul Silver: The Adventures Of Silver

trainerSilver posted on May 22, 2010 at 12:02AM
as of a couple sundays ago i had to restart my poke mon game because i was corroupted dun dun dah!XD i lost al pokemon including my mew lvl100XD i am almost done already with my game and this time its a female trainer. i will post made up and partially true story about my trainer :)

Pokémon 2 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas trainerSilver said…
ps b free to give ideas and comment
:) it's encouraged as long as its positive and noet things lik this sux, you suck, this is awefull, you***,etc. origato gaziamas:)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas trainerSilver said…
hey! silver! it was ethan joy. come down professor elm wants to see you!. wait.. why does he want to see me? there are a lot of other kids in town. why ME? SEVERAL MINUTES LATER AT ELMS... hi silver! could you drop this off to mr. pokemon? "okay sure!" ohh! you dont have a pokemon! you can borrow one of mine:)" silver looked at the pokeballs in front of her. there was totodile, cyndaquil, and chickorita. "i'll borrow cynda quil thanks:)" heres the package. elm handed her a egg. "tell him thanks for letting me borrow it" "hey! silver! you know you can let pokemon walk with you?" since then silver alway has a pokemon behind her. she walk out. wait.. what are you doing there? there was a boy with blood red hair and a black and red outfit. "so this is professer elms lab..." suddenly he noticed her "hey! what are you starring at? beat it!" he shoved her.