Pokémon Pokemon black and white

rusty746454 posted on Jun 13, 2010 at 07:31PM
Coming out in march i wanted to discuss the new characters.

what the.... is up with the starter pokemon. The water pokemon looks like a hybird between mudkip and whooper. The only one who looks half decent is the grass one but it reminds me to much of treecko. Id have to say this is my second least favortie batch of starters next to emeralds starters.

That being said I am exicted about this game I think the rest of the pokemon are actually pretty cool and well since the last game gold and silver was really good i am sure this one will be as well. The only one i havent liked so far is Diamond and Pearl, just wasnt that great if you ask me. I not sure if i like the new design being more 3D looking screen but ill get over it. Anyways so i just dislike the starters thats all i have against it.

Chiramii- I usually hate these type of pokemon, you know the ones they throw in there for all the little 8 year old girls to be happy with, but this one is pretty nice looking and it looks like an okay normal type.

Mun'na- I dont really like this pokemon but then again i dont hate it, its just not something i'd train. Dont get me wrong i like phsyic types but I am not really enthused about this one.

Gear- It almost seems like the baby version of magneton not bad to me.

Mamepato- THANK YOU! NOT MORE STARLY!!! sorry couldnt stand that bird. Its only second to pidgey to me. Pretty cool little bird. Although its move is useless since usually only low level pokemon lower your defence.

Hihidaruma- Not real impressed it reminds me of a bad RPG game character but I guess its not all that bad. Its not the worst fire type I have seen but its certainly not the best.

Shimama- This pokemon is awesome to me but i will admit i do side with lightening types a lot because there one of my three favorite types, but its pretty cool.

Meguroko- kind of expectted the only sand type that really impressed me was flygon

Legendaries- THANK YOU AGAIN! I have hated all the legendaries since lugia and the legendary birds. These are pretty cool if you ask me, I love them. I think i like the white one a bit better but i mean what can get much better then a fire/dragon or lightening/dragon heck ya love it.

-so not impressed with the starters in the least
-The other characters are okay nothing specail but nothing horrible
-The legendaries are great
 Coming out in march i wanted to discuss the new characters. what the.... is up with the bituin
last edited on Jun 13, 2010 at 10:47PM

Pokémon 8 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas arcaninegal123 said…
The Starters suck, no offense anyone. And the legends are pretty cool too. But Suicune, Raikou, Entei, Dialga, and Palkia are better.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas kevinkamps said…
smile
true true i only likd the grass then water then fire in the ne ones i liked the crocodile 1 then the zebra then the bird the ape 1 freaks me out a lil but wil use the move hammer arm im sure or its evo if it has 1 the gear 1 is cool ill train it with the zebra bird and stuff ill train almost all of them well all even the pink thingie just curios about its evo just like togepi u never know maybe it will evolve into something less disturbing a lil the chinchilla 1 hhhmmmm may not evolve idk just may not certain pokemon does not u know like zangoose i hope there new eletric types and dark id like dark but theres lacking alot of them and maybe some dragons hhmmm no there enough the bird haves like a crown on his head and his chest has a heart kinda to holly i writed to much i hope the starters evo will be good and the features of the game and walking with pokemon
Yeah lolz.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Penguinangel said…
sad
I'm just really, really, REALLY dissapointed in these new pokemon. The legendaries look like they just walked out of Yu-gi-oh, and half of the rest look like copies. The only ones I really like are Zorua and Zoroark
Lolz u too.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas kevinkamps said…
laugh
yeah him to
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas rusty746454 said…
hrmm the legendaries to me do look a bti like yu-gi-ho but i dont think they copied just like with manga a lot of the characters look similar. To me i just happy to say good bye to all the crudy legendaries in the past like diamond and pearls legendaries, I dont even want to speak of those things lol. Also Zorua and Zoroark are awesome but you can only get them in a event so you know what that means? rusty is going to cheat her way to get it just like a i got darkia and arecus XD
Lolz. Manga is awesome too.
 Lolz. Manga is awesome too.