walang tiyak na layunin Post an controversial character

PeacefulCritic posted on Aug 04, 2015 at 01:49AM
Rules:

*The character has to be as loved as they are hated.(Ex.Elsa/Frozen,Courtney and Gwen/TD,Lucy/Fairy Tale,Sakura/Naruto,Usagi/Sailor Moon,etc)

*Not Examples:Characters that get hate for the most part with only a little love.( Ex.Bella Swan/Twilight,Diamond Tiara/MLP;FIM,Bloom/Winx Club,Shou Tucker/Fullmetal Alchemist,Etc)

*Not Examples:Charcters that gets a load of love and little hate.(Ex.Ed/Fullmetal Alchemist,L/Death Note,Mickey/Disney,Kim Possible/Kim Possible,Sebastian/Black Butler,Etc)

*Only Fictional characters

You don't have to do this, but it will be nice if you explain how you feel about the character in question.

walang tiyak na layunin 9 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas zanhar1 said…
Regina Mills (depending on what site you're on)
She used to get a lot of hate here on fanpop now it's lots of love. On tumblr it's like right down the middle.

I love her very passionately.
 Regina Mills (depending on what site you're on) She used to get a lot of hate here on fanpop now it'
Icy. Literally everywhere it's like 50-50. She's kind of been leaning towards more hate lately between YouTube and Fanpop. But she get's a good load of love too.

I also love her.
 Icy. Literally everywhere it's like 50-50. She's kind of been leaning towards madami hate lately betwee
And last but not least (for now)

Azula. Again she's one of those characters whose pretty much split down the middle. When I first joined fanpop she got a lot of hate, now it's a lot of love. But I know a good number of people who hate her.
 And last but not least (for now) Azula. Again she's one of those characters whose pretty much spli
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas tamore said…
Dumbledore. I suppose he gets more love than hate but he's actually a really terrible person and more and more people have been realizing that!
 Dumbledore. I suppose he gets madami pag-ibig than hate but he's actually a really terrible person and madami
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas IceBeam13 said…
Hazama AKA Yuki Terumi from BlazBlue. He actually got a lot of fans, yet he gets alot of haters, most notable a YouTuber named Quarter Guy.

To me, I have a mixed feelings toward him. He's not my least favorite BlazBlue character.
 Hazama AKA Yuki Terumi from BlazBlue. He actually got a lot of fans, yet he gets alot of haters, most
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas BlindBandit92 said…
Kurumi Tokisaki

She's a yandere and alot of people label her a bitch even though if she ever kills people. It's normally people who deserve said action.

She's arguable one of the most popular characters in Date a Live but there's alot that dislike her too.
 Kurumi Tokisaki She's a yandere and alot of people label her a asong babae even though if she ever kills
Nami from One Piece.

Alot people claim she's weak and whines all the time. And the *best* reason is that she's a slut for dressing in her outfits.

All of which are stupid reasons to dislike her. She's extremely loved and disliked in the OP fandom.
 Nami from One Piece. Alot people claim she's weak and whines all the time. And the *best* reason i
Mikoto Misaka from A certain magical index and A certain scientific railgun.

She's a typical tsundere but besided the typical tsundere traits she's also proven that she can be heroic and thoughtful of others.

People tend to dislike her because of her tsundere tendencies and childish behavior.

She happens to be one of my favs in the series. I don't think her personality is that bad. I just feel people nitpick way too much especially when it comes to female characters. Had it been a male tsundere. No one would really say anything.
 Mikoto Misaka from A certain magical index and A certain scientific railgun. She's a typical tsund
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas rosedawson1 said…
Misa! I love her but a lot of people seem to hate her and find her annoying. However I have a lot in common with her and as a result I have a lot of sympathy for her since she gets all the hate.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
 Misa! I pag-ibig her but a lot of people seem to hate her and find her annoying. However I have a lot in