Selena Gomez Selena Gomez contest!

ihavedabestlife posted on Dec 30, 2010 at 10:13PM
Hey everyone! I'm a big fan of Selena Gomez, and so I decided to create a little contest for all you other Selena fans. Here's what you have to do. First, ( if you want to join) , in the comments write something like " I'd like to join." There is a limit 10 people so make sure to write in a comment below you'd like to join right away. Once there are 10 people who'd like to join I'll write those names down and that will be it. I will post those names on a second forum, SO BE SURE TO WATCH FOR THE SECOND FORUM THIS WEEK. Second, the contest is you must tell me something about Selena Gomez that most people don't know. The goal is, try to tell me something about Selena Gomez that I don't know. If I DON'T know most of the things your telling me about her, I'll pick the most interesting one. You can post your interesting fact about her in the comments. I'll chose the winner and post it in a third forum! Good luck everyone, and make sure to put in a comment now saying you'd like to join. Only ten people will get in!

Selena Gomez 9 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas selenarox31 said…
I would like to join.
Selena Gomez has a co-star on Shake It Up. The girl is acting like Selena Gomez and looks like her.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ihavedabestlife said…
big smile
oohh I like that one. I didn't know. Can anyone top it? P.S. Your officially in the contest!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ginnyweasleyfan said…
She played Gianna on Barney and Friends.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ginnyweasleyfan said…
^^I want to join
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ihavedabestlife said…
smile
Well I knew she was on Barney, but I didn't know her name. Nice one :)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas anisa15 said…
smile
I luvv you selena gomez your my rolemodel
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Ashleigh23 said…
kiss
I wanna join plz
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas coolkatstar said…
big smile
Selena loved Lizzie McGuire when she was small and it was a inspiration for her
I would like to join
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Kiana-M-McMahon said…
@ihavedabestlife thx