The Fanfic Airplanes [Heroes of Olympus story]

pjlover447 posted on Mar 23, 2012 at 12:32AM
Airplanes

Rating: teens & Tweens I guess

Main characters: Leo

OCs: Dannielle, Kayla, Andre, Liam, Harry, and Star.

Synopsis: Leo wishes he never was a demigod, thinking maybe then his life wouldn't be so awful. He sees a small airplane at night not knowing it's coming toward him he stays where he is and the airplane hits him. Now suddenly Leo wakes up in a room he doesn't recognize, and struggles to live his life as a mortal.

can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars. I could really use a wish right now

Disclaimer: I sadly don't own Leo Valdez, or anything else that relates to Hero's of Olympus, or Percy Jackson. I also don't own airplanes by hayley williams, and B.O.B

A/N: hope you like this story and please give it a chance. I'll be posting a prologue about my OCs. Please read it. Also I you know the British-Irish ban one direction than just imagine Harry and Liam as the guys from there.

Check out my other stories.

Temporary home

My mark of Athena

Immortality

Ps. I also have this on the HoO spot :)

The Fanfic 3 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Simcool said…
Sounds interessting
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas pjlover447 said…
Prologue
No ones Pov 

Kayla slowly looked around making sure nobody was home. She ran upstairs to her room, her wist length, brown hair moving against her body. She closed her bedroom door looking at the color of her walls, a light shade of pink, with princesses at each corner. She looked at it just wanting to rip it down. Kayla had decorated this room when she was about ten years old. Now, at the age of eighteen she hated it. It just wasn't her. It wasn't.

Her whole life wasn't her. Her parents thought she was a good girl that never did anything bad, but the truth was ever since her mom had that miscarriage. When she lost her soon to be brother, and even her mother she was never the same. In a way you could say she grew up her dad didn't see it but her friends did. 

Slowly she ditched her friends. She made new friends became popular. Went to parties. The worst part is that that isn't her either. She really didn't know what was her.

Kayla put her head in-between her knees. And tears silently fell down her cheeks. Silently she wished that she did have a brother.

Liam inside watching everybody else outside. He was never popular. He was in a group, but that grip wasn't popular. He wasn't the one that got all the girls. He had a crush on only one girl, but she was dating the most popular guy, Harry.

Liam life was a mess the girl he liked was dating his life long enemy, and his dad left his family when Liam was little. His mom worked constantly and  he barely saw her. At school everyone used to tease him about it. But they probably forgot about it. Just like everyone. Sometimes even his friends. Especially, that one girl he liked.

Star's dark red hair fell down past her shoulders. She could barely see since her bangs covered her eyes. She had a little white star painted just above her right cheek. Next to her right eye. She pushed her bang away from her face and tried calming herself down. She was about to play her first gig. This was an important thing to her. Music was her life. Her mom is a music teacher, Her dad is a music producer, and her brother is a songwriter in his senior year. Star, herself was the lead singer in a band. Her life was perfect she had every thing she wanted. At least she thought she did

Misunderstood. 

That was the perfect word for Harry. Everyone thought he was a nice, easygoing, guy with no problems at all.

The truth is that his mom is always out drunk. He never knew his dad. His older sister, Amy, hates him and makes his life miserable. Yet he's still popular at school. The only other person who knows about his family is his next door neighbor Danny, short for Dannielle. But there's a secret that she has. A secret Harry can't seem to figure out.

Leo ran to bunker 9. It was the day he always dreaded.

March 19.

The day his mom died. He looked up at the sky, trying desperately trying not to cry but still failing. 

Suddenly something went shooting across the sky. An airplane. Leo saw it and mistook it for a shooting star.

If you really do get wishes, Leo thought, then I wish I never was a demigod.

For a moment nothing happened and Leo scolded himself for being so silly. He threw rocks because he was getting pretty mad and throwing rocks was better than starting a fire.

There was a loud noise and Leo looked up to see something coming closer to him.

Quickly, Leo started running away from bunker 9 realizing that it was a malfunctioning airplane. When the air plane landed it didn't exactly crush Leo, but the impact was awful. Leo fell to the ground let out a scream for help and then blacked out.

okay, here's the prologue hope you like it! :) 

A few things I know I didn't do Andre and Dannielle but I have a good reason :)  

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas MisterPerfect1 said…
Cool!