The Fanfic Harry Potter and the Curse of the Twinfic

dragonsmemory posted on May 20, 2012 at 11:38PM
So, you all are probably familiar with the fic "In The Background," even if you haven't read it yet. How would the canon characters react to the story?
As "In The Background" is updated, this will be too.
Rated T for some mild language.
All Harry Potter-related names and characters belong to J.K. Rowling and Warner Bros. Hailey Potter and "In The Background" belong to me.

The Fanfic 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas dragonsmemory said…
CHAPTER 1: THE MYSTERIOUS BOOK
Harry sat amidst a mountain of wrapping paper, surrounded by his friends and family. He had insisted that he sit on the floor to open his birthday presents this year, since he never got to do that as a kid.
Bits of tape with wrapping paper clinging stubbornly to them floated around the room; Ron had been too liberal with the tape.
"Harry, there's one last present," Hermione said from the kitchen table.
"What? I thought I opened them all," he replied, standing.
"Look." She showed him the wrapped package. The paper was red with a lightning-bolt pattern. Harry gingerly took the rectangular parcel, wary of its contents. He looked the tag.
"'Happy Birthday Harry! I wrote this myself. I hope you like it. From, a female born today,'" he read. "You don't think--" His eyes drifted towards the seven books on the endtable.
"Open it and find out," Ron said, eyeing the parcel. Harry did so, the scraps of wrapping paper fluttering down to join the remnants of the others.
"In The Background," he said looking at the cover of the book. "That's exactly where I want to be right now."
"Let's read it," Hermione said, trying to be helpful.