The Fanfic Secrets......

fireyes posted on Jul 18, 2012 at 03:29AM
Okay so this is my second forum and I really hope you enjoy.

Title: Secrets
rating: T cuz that's just who I am
OCs: Adriana Foss,scarlet grace,Anna breeze,Diana Gonzalez and whoever I end up including
synopsis: Most secrets are ment to be shared,laughed and cried over. While some are ment to be hidden as long as possible. This is Adriana's story and secrets.

The Fanfic 3 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas fireyes said…
Okay so I'll post tomarrow cuz its late.
One

I walked to school.

Yeah I know great way to start this. Well you try to write your story and secr...
Oh I'm getting ahead of myself aren't I? Well I am Adriana Foss,I am twelve years old and my life has been a living hell scince I was ten,and my parents couldn't give a damn that I was alive. My parents were always out late at galleries scince they were artist and that left me to have to grow up fast and learn stuff kids my age wouldn't give a fuck about. Even when they were home they were in their study working on painting or other of that shit and that left me alone in my room to do whatever I wanted. Sounds great right? Well it sounded good to me when my brother died in the car crash and I got the room to myself. Really it gets boring after five minutes.
I saw the school,The Academy of Harmony. If I knew any damn thing about this school it was that it wasn't harmony it was chaotic,but from here too my death everything would be chaotic cuz for me,that's how life works
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
That was a preveiw