isang awit ng yelo at apoy Benjen Stark

Blackfish posted on Apr 30, 2012 at 02:57PM
I've been wondering if Benjen Stark is coming back?

Is he Cold Hands - the living dead ranger that saved Samwell and Gilly and is helping Bren?

Any thoughts?

isang awit ng yelo at apoy 6 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Kaleese619 said…
hmmm
Yes most believe that Cold Hands and Benjen are one and the same. Now what powers made him become a good undead...one willing to help is something I cant fathom. You?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Blackfish said…
I thought of the one Stark who I think was Lord Commander (can't remember his name), but married one of the others. Should be interesting to see in the next book. I read somewhere that GRRM said that the next book will have more about what's going on north of the wall. I think though, that the othere like (assuming it's true) Benjen, and the one that married the other Stark are rebels from the Other's cause. why else would the re-animated dead wights attack?
Did you mean a Stark married a wildling? I dont think anyone married an other....they're something more than dead, supernatural. I dont remember his name either...gotta go back and reread to find that.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Blackfish said…
I'll have to see if I can find it, but they were talking about how he (a Stark, who I am pretty sure was Lord Commander), and she was white, I believe the brothers had killed him. I'll have to do some research to be sure though.
I'll be very interested to know...sounds like a good storyline, I don,t recall that at all.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Awok said…
smile
In fact, you're talking about the Night's King, the 13th Lord Commander who marry an Other. I red that Old Nan used to tell Bran that the Night's King was a former member of the Stark of Winterfell and that he was possibly called Brandon.