Betty and Daniel "Dressed For Success" January 8, 2009

BeSafe posted on Dec 20, 2008 at 07:11PM
Okay so the newest episode of Ugly Betty will be named Dressed for Success and it will air on January 8, 2009, in this episode, based on the spoilers I have read...
SPOILER (IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE SPOILED READ NO FURTHER)

UGLY BETTY - "Dress for Success" - Betty juggles work and family without much success as she struggles to impress her idol, Jodie Papadakis (guest star Bernadette Peters), the editor running YETI. Things go from bad to worse when she encounters Teri (guest star Nikki Blonsky), an assistant at ELLE magazine, just as the long-running Mode/ELLE rivalry heats up, on ABC's "Ugly Betty," THURSDAY, JANUARY 8. ELLE magazine Editor in Chief Robbie Myers and Creative Director Joe Zee appear as themselves.

This spoiler is courtesy of Livejournal.com/the bachlor & the butterfly fan community...:)

So what do you think?!

Betty and Daniel 8 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas DBLover said…
Wow thanks a lot for posting that!
I can't wait to see new episodes of Ugly Betty.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas BeSafe said…
Me either, and it looks like a good one I gotta say!!!!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas DBLover said…
It totally does!
I can't wait to see it, and the rest of the season, it looks like this is going to be one of my favorite years!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas detty4ever said…
I just can't wait for the new eppy!!!!!!!!!!
I know me either!!!!!
YAY NEW EPISODE!!!!!!!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas detty4ever said…
I'm hoping for a Detty hug since there's something wrong with Ignacio..Daniel has to be supportive!right??
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas alienanne said…
RIGHT!! Boohoo. We're still not getting any new Betty episodes over here. ): I am so sick for Detty.
OMG I'm sorry, I'll try to find a link to the newest episodes and post it for you okay?!