itim mayordomo What was your first opinion of Sebastian?

swahili500 posted on Mar 25, 2011 at 12:52AM
I thought he was a creepo, but then he started going uphill from there. o he's a cool demon. xD
 I thought he was a creepo, but then he started going uphill from there. o he's a cool demon. xD

itim mayordomo 16 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas 6Grimmjow6 said…
Damn anime guy are Sexy o.o O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas k9hatake said…
wink
well when i first saw the anime i knew something had to be up and that something was Sabastian. but i thought along with his misterious personality he had to have a gentle side. looks? well my exact words were " Wow he is kinda cute.". other than that he slowly became my favorite character, and then the fangirl mind took over and when it was over i went to the computer and looked up Sabastion x Ciel. what can ya do
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas MsTaijiya said…
heart
HAWT & SEXY O_O
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas annabethxchase said…
laugh
"he would make a good rapist....." it honestly was! but now its more like "god! hes one hell of a butler!"
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas viktoriya773 said…
I diets dude with pale white skin and red eyes who can fight!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas NightFrog said…
I thought he was pretty awesome. A demon who was willing to serve his master no matter what in order to gain his soul- I just thought it was cool, and I saw him as pretty loyal. The fact that he said he never lied "unlike humans" made me love him even more.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Harpaw8 said…
I thought he was really HOT, and I still think so.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas demigod324 said…
My first thoughts were(and please don't hurt me) this guy seems really weird and stupid, also I hate anime...so why am I watching this....but I love both sebastian and Anime now
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas katlovesbtr said…
blush
I thought he was very suave and handsome yet very powerful, but when I tried to translate my thoughts to words it was more like "ASDFGHJKL HOT BUTLER"
BLW commented…
Um . . . Well Said. No pun intended. :) sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas BLW said…
heart
I saw a picture of Sebastian looking for pictures of Itachi Uchiha. I did the proverbial pause and said 'Oh, ok, who's this guy?'. I discovered and started watching just to see more of who he was. And from the moment I saw him, I just started to smile. Yes he is gorgeous but it's more than that. His confidence, his sarcasm, his intelligence, . . . I don't think it's possible to hate this demon. Even knowing that's what he is.
LordSesshomaru commented…
My friend sinabi she doesn't like him and I was like "HOW?!" and she sinabi he was mean and I'm like *facepalm* sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas LordSesshomaru said…
big smile
So many people were talking about him I searched up his pic first and I was like "Meh, he's ok" Then I watched the first episode and still was like "Meh, it's ok" then I saw the theme song where he just caught the bullets in his fingers, and immediately I loved him XD
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas _skkyye_ said…
big smile
He is very sexy! =P
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas KissKissHannah said…
heart
Since I liked him before I liked Black Butler, I have to say that I found him pretty cool!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Charlios said…
I was like "Wtf, who is this creepy bastard" then at the end I'm like "He's cool"
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas AyanaAnime said…
Ermmm....I thought that he was cute then i saw a few episode and well...NOW MY ANIME OC IS HIS WIFE
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas fcrystalhulse said…
dammm... hes so smexy