Brucas Brucas tagahanga Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 90151-90200 of 116057

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas brattynemz said…
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas monLOVEbrucas said…
wow nem, thats amazingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg­ggg­ggg­gg!­!! like seriously i saw it and my eyes opened wide cause its soo good.

ADD TEXT!!
ohh, HOW LONG HAVNT U BEEN ON MSN FOR?
Idk, months? Why?

Thanks! I knew you would say that LOL.
LOL say to put text or how lovely it is?

and MONTHS? fk thats what i did, and thats why i had to download the new version too..... took me long, hated it.

To put text. LOL!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Broody_4_Cheery said…
what is with mons obsession with text and pics, she is so damn demanding.
omg a second post, takes like ive minutes but here it is
fuck u mickey, im not demanding. LOL its just better with text x]
still dfsd fn sgn sn dgfjknhgvhnikjn
sometimes text can run it.

and you are demanding when u yell it, and mention lack of icons on picks :P
BECAUSE PPICKS WITHOUT PICTURES ARE UGLY MICKEY!! UR LUCDKY I DNT CYBER HIT U FOR IT.
..are we back here?
if you cyber hit me i wld just cyber hit u back. sometimes a person cant help it and hello sometimes the pics on picks just make it even more ugly.

nem we're multitasking
Of course.
IM NOT GONNA SPEAK TO U GUYS ON MSN ANYMORE!!Z
hmmmmm, i wonder where other blers are.

do you think id we list there names theyll hear us and come on?
lol mon why? but you are. i am so confused.
I suck at placing text, sorry!
 I suck at placing text, sorry!
GREEN NEM? GREEN? WHY NOT BLACK OR WHITE? OR EVEN RED?!
LMFAO because it's a nice contrast against Brooke's dress!
I didn't use white because the ice sculpture is white!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas oth-brucas4ever said…
heart
OMG HI everyone, omg i never realised how much i've missed this place!!!! home away from home!

i've been MIA for the last few weeks, my laptop went stupid so no internet for me and my sister went away and is back so i'm using her's,

but i just wanted to say a late merry christmas, but an early happy new year to all of you. AND A MAJOR SORRY FOR MISSING THE WHOLE BFA THINGIE!!!!! SOOO SORRRRRRRYYYYYY!!!!! your girls are the best and i have the best time with you all on the brucas spot. i really don't have ppl who like/love/are obbessed with brucas like i do in my world so knowning u all is godsent (that sounded soo stupid! meh)

so i just wanted to wish u a good and safe hoilday and talk to u all in the NY!

omg being away soo long i really miss this place :)hope to be back on soon. be good. omg is it sad that all i wanted for christmas and my NY wish is for a brucas come back.it could happen!...missing everyone

xoxox
Zoe! You can still do the BFA!
lol mon u dont have to YELL. calm down, its not the end of the world.
OMG ZOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­E, I MISSS YOU!!!! STAY, LONGER PLZ. STUPID INTERTET PROBLEM, I MISS TALKING TO U, AND UR ANTI RANTS!!

AND MERRYYY XMAS BEBYYY!!! HOPE U HAD AN AWESOMNE ONE, COME DOWN TO SYDNEY AND PARTY WITH ME ON NYE!! LOL \

LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

nem, nice ;]

MICKEY UR SO MEAN TO ME!! =[
ZOE ILY, U GOT ME EYESEXAGE X]
 ZOE ILY, U GOT ME EYESEXAGE X]
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Cas_Cat_2 said…
Hey! =D
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas oth-brucas4ever said…
MONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN what's with all the EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­E's­?

i'm in a brucas bubble, it's like raining here prob will flood so i wasted time with brucas and stupid me go my disc mixed and and put some stupid s4 crap on with LP. i'm was pissed and still m mad about it. it ruined my buzz. stupid fake shit!

OMG i was going to go to sydney for NY but i'm going to bris in feb to go to soundwave. they made me choose :( but i'm porb going down for my birthday in March! u turn 18 so we can party and get drunk and rant about how much LP suxs together sounds like a great nite!

my wanker bro in law is pulling me out the door. can't even finish up on facebook. i hate using it on my phone :/

OMG i'm going to so BFA, YEA!!!! be back 2 morro!!!!! ILU <3

xoxo Be nice ;)
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
YAY Zoe. xD
Maybe you can break the ties in some categories. LOL

Please just don't create more ties, i have enough. xD
LMFAO Cat!
LOL ZOEEE, IDK WHY!!!

GOD, I LOVE WEN U TALK LOL U GOT ME ROFLING IN RL, HARD!!!

AND YOU TURN 18 IN MARCH ME APRIL!! BUT WHO CARES I STILL WANNA GET DRUNK WITH YOU!!!!!

COME BAK ON TOMORROWW OKAY?! we will talk LOTS MORE THAN!! LY!!!
CAT, U MISSED A FEW QUESTIONS FOR ME, if theres any ties, im re-sending to you!!
What questions Mon, did you not vote in some? I don't remember. xD

And what was that prop you send me about not doing anything? LOL
OH WELL, I WANTED U TO HELP ME WITH ICONS FOR OTH SPOT, BECAUSE UR LIKE THE GOD OF KNOWING EVERYTHING, AND I THOUGHT U WOULD HELP ME LOL THAN MAHAM FIGURED IT OUT SO I DIDNT NEED UR HELP ANYMORE!!!

U WRE TO LATEE CATIA!!
LOL!
Noo, i still want to help. xD
I can post some i have in my computer. xP
Or is the pick already done?
just ignore mon, shes crazy,
MICKEY, I CAN FKING SEE WAT U RIGHT?

AND CATIA, THERES A BANNER ON THE OTH FORUM, ADD THEM THERE =D

I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!I never knew the day would come, that i would say NEM IS EVIL!!
kiss brookes ass!!!
 halik brookes ass!!!
WTH!
What did I do!
*puppy eyes*
lmao of mon that is so cute with teh whoel brooke icon.

why is nem evil?

and shit, i didnt realise you could see what i write.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas brucas4ever said…
you guys are on CRACK
SOMEONE BE ON
SOMEONE BE ON
SOMEONE BE ON
SOMEONE BE ON
SOMEONE BE ON
SOMEONE BE ON
SOMEONE BE ON