Buffy Vampire Slayer Relationships Hottest Couples on Buffy The Vampire Slayer

adwbuffy posted on Apr 12, 2008 at 08:25PM
Now, If you're gonna say what is the hottest couple in Buffy The Vampire Slayer, what is your response.

1) Buffy & Spike
2) Buffy & Angel
3) Willow & Oz
4) Willow & Tara
5) Xander & Anya
6) Angel & Cordelia
7) Angel & Spike

I have been thinking this question all long, just curious What's everyone response in this question?
last edited on Apr 12, 2008 at 08:31PM

Buffy Vampire Slayer Relationships 14 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ArabellaElfie said…
Hottest couple, for me, is Buffy and Spike far and away. They have the emotional crackle, the banter, the love/hate relationship. Spike gets his soul and dies for her. He is completely commited to her and that is just so wonderfully hot.
On a physically level I can just drool. I mean James, season 6, pick any scene he is in and...yum.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas adwbuffy said…
LOL
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas nosemuffin said…
Buffy and Spike.. so hot. In my wildest dreams I don't have relations as hot as they did.
Well um nosemuffin do you want a hot relationship like Buffy & Spike. Cuz I know that I want one cuz its so sexy
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas xgregx said…
Buffy n Spike x they have been through so much 2gether n came out strong x prehaps not all the time but in the end they came through x
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas NikaDawson said…
Buffy and Spike. I don't even have to mention that they won hottest scene ever. Or the amazing amount of chemistry they have. They had chemistry even when they weren't touching each other and just sensing the other on another side of a door.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
I so agree on that one NikaDawson:D
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ArabellaElfie said…
They fit too, you know what I mean? When they are kissing or holding (I know, didn't happen often, but Touched? OMG wonderful)they fit together like pieces of a puzzle. I think the same can be said of Wes and Fred, they fit. Sometimes the hottest thing is the soft stuff. I'm a bit of a sap so little smiles and hand holding, things like that make my heart do the whole pitter-patter thing.
yeah, ArabellaElfie that Wes and Fred should be on the list so yah Fred & Wes had so much passion for each other, so hasn't Wes and Illyria also
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas nosemuffin said…
Yes adwbuffy, I would love it if my relationship was that hot. Don't get me wrong, I love my man.. but wow, Spuffy is a real turn-on.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas spikes_girl said…
BUFFY AND SPIKE. ENOUGH SAID
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas april_showers said…
I have a question that's always occurred to me when people talk about the Spuffy 'relationship' (this is not me indicating that I don't believe there's any such thing or anything, I'm just highlighting what I'm referring to) being hot: are people referring to Spuffy in season 6 when they're sleeping together? Or to season 7 when they begin to develop an emotional bond? Or both? Or does it depend entirely on each individual Spuffy fan?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas april_showers said…
Because I've always found it odd that people thing season 6 Spuffy is hot... I mean each to their own of course, and I'm sure many people equally wouldn't find Bangel hot as it's all so subjective, but I just find it hard to appreciate the 'hotness' of such a violent relationship that is so damaging to Buffy. I agree that there are many funny moments at this point, and some very sweet moments, but I never found it hot because it was so degrading to Buffy. Not that Spike didn't care about her of course, he did as much as being soulless would allow him to, but ultimately she was using him, which was demeaning to him (although he didn't seem to mind I know lol), and he spent a good part of that time trying to alienate Buffy from her friends and family and demean her so that he could drag her down to where he was and possess her more fully. Obviously Buffy was already in a pretty dark place, being depressed and everything but, instead of trying to lead her back to a lighter place, Spike often tried to make it worse so he possessed her more fully. This wasn't the case always, I know, and the relationship was certainly interesting from both a plot and a character development point of view, as well as tapping into darker themes and aspects of the show and its main character, but to me it always kind of represented a form of self-harm for Buffy. Kind of like Riley & his vampires in season 5.
I don't mean to bash Spuffy, sorry if it's coming across that way, I just think it's really interesting. And although I sound like I'm being really critical of Spuffy, I do appreciate its importance, as I said, to the both the plot and to character development, and it was definitely an interesting plot device. And I'm not completely anti-Spuffy, as I liked their interaction in season 7 (and up until they slept together in season 6 actually), I thought that their tentative moves towards the emotional bond and trust they had established by the end of season 7 very sweet.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas destuctogirl said…
I agree with you April-showers. While I am a firm fan of Buffy and Angel, I could also appreciate the closeness that was between Buffy and Spike in season 7, but I really didn't find the sex scenes hot,they were angry, passionate, sure but not hot.

Buffy and Angel were hot to me.