Demi-God guys the mark of Athena right yur own chapters

BMD9 posted on Feb 23, 2012 at 02:17AM
MY verzon of The Mark of Athena ch1 hope you like it and sorry for bad grammer THE MARK OF ATHANA ch l Annabeth …….Annabeth was feeling insecure. She thought maybe Percy forgot about her and found a new girlfriend. No She thought its bad to think negative she got so distracted that she almost ran into the ships mast. Piper came over and put her hand on her shoulder and said are you doing all right. Annabeth told her what’s on her mind. Piper said it will be all right. Annabeth said what if the message did not get thru and they shot us down. Piper reassured her that it did. Annabeth thanked her and looked around wow she thought this ship is amazing even daedalus could not have made something so amazing and that was saying something. All of a sudden the ship tipped to the left a little to far and she almost fell into Piper but it straitened back to normal. then she heard Leo yelling at some Apallo camper for pushing the wrong buttons then she heard Leo clearing his throat and announcing that they would land in 10 minutes thanks the gods Annabeth thought she would see Percy in less than 15 minutes . A little part of her wondered where Nico was. She Iris messaged Grover that they found Percy. But when they tried to IM Nico it wouldn’t get through he probable was in the Underworld or something like that. Now the camp was getting into view it was cool I guess not as welcoming as Camp-half blood but its Roman what can you expect. As the ship got closer she could see a group of demi-gods forming at the base of the camp they all wore purple shirts saying Camp Jupiter on them with the symbol SPOR on in just like the symbol on Jason’s arm. As the ship came closer to land the demi-gods on the ground stepped back like five feet. As soon as they landed she put the ramp down and nearly jumped off the ship as soon as her feet hit the ground the roman campers jumped back 10 feet! They all stared at her with surprise or maybe fear but she didn’t care she just wanted to see Percy the only one who didn’t jump back was a boy about 17 or 16 with black hair messed up like he just got out of bed . Green eyes the color of the ocean he looked behind him then he just smiled and said hey Annabeth normally she would have been mad but she was too happy to see him to care

Demi-God guys 2 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas jone0989 said…
hope u love this kiss I gave u my love
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas percyjakson321 said…
cool
this thing is so EPIC I CAN'T link YOU WROTE IT