Dragons Adventures in Eden, RP (sequel to fight back, RP)

greekgirlA posted on Mar 10, 2012 at 01:36PM

A new life awaits, earth is no longer a hoe for dragons. They must now face a long and tiring quest. A quest to ft in and find new homes in the new world they live in. That world is called Eden. Join the Alliance as they attempt to fit in this new and strange world.
Are you one of the dragons/humans that accompanied the Alliance to the new world?
Are you one of Eden's inhabitants?

if you wish to join:
name:
species:
looks:
bio(if wanted):

Oh, and we do not know anything of the creatures of Eden. So be anything, but remember; Earth is the world for humans.

Rules.I hate rules. So, no rules. But be nice or someone will report you.

Dragons 2708 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 2708

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Alvin2442 said…
<I don't think the Dark Dragons are done with what they came>I stop a little feeling them destroying something on earth<Mind Dragon you but I'm a fire dragon as well,along with earth and air>
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas dragonsmemory said…
"That's a perfect name." I nuzzled little Samuel, our adopted son. I blocked my mind from Mizuko, he didn't need to hear this. <Mother, Father, Nlaa. Wherever you are, I hope that you are all happy. I wish to see you, but not yet. I have a family now.> I opened my mind again. <Then we will fight until we win.>
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas greekgirlA said…
i am lost. can some1 summarize?
<I will fight on the first line of attack and not silently and on the last line like I did last time>I gently put Samuel in the nest you made
OKay I had a chat with Twera I find a dragon egg it cracked and we named it Samuel as we our its adoptive parents and now we're just doing whatever))
<Just be careful. I do not want to lose you to them.> I pushed back the memories and pulled out the crystal Thunder had left for me. "This lets me keep in contact with Thunder, even though he is trapped in the past. I haven't yet figured out how far back he was sent yet."
"Oh he lost in time huh"I shake my head<I will.You won't end up losing me to them>((Okay that just seems awkward the way you used that text))
((She gets very formal when she's hiding something or really emotional))
I set the crystal on a shelf, high out of Samuel's reach. A lot of changes would have to be made in here. I started planning it allin my mind, visualizing the process. I let Mizuko watch.
((Lol ok thanks for that))

I play with Samuel and dodge the claw mark he tries
Instead of joining the males in their game, I set to work on hatchling-proofing the cave. First things first, the fire. I placed large rocks around it, creating a barrier between it and Samuel. He'd grow quickly enough. I began wondering about his real parents. Surely they would not have left him on his own like that on purpose.
I touch him on the head and my eyes glow white.It stops and I take my hand off him."His parents were killed by the shadows or Dark Dragons"I continue playing with Samuel
"How did you know that?" I asked, turning around. I looked down at our adopted son. Seems the three of us had a lot in common. The Great Ones surely had their reasons for bringing little Samuel to us. As I watched him play, I noticed how different he was from Clat when she was that age. Clat had been…distant. She didn't play very much. She had also been more delicate in build.
Samuel jumps on my back"I'm gonna take him for a flight"Gently I make it to where he won't fall off.I start to flap my wings<Get this cave hatching-proof>
<Of course I will. Be safe you two.> Since they were leaving, this would give me the perfect opportunity to use my magic. I had refrained from doing so earlier because, to be honest, I wasn't sure if I trusted Mizuko. I'd probably have to tell him when he got back.
Pushing the thought out of my mind for now, I focused on my power, willing it to hatchling-proof the den. Ikept my eyes closed, listening carefully. It didn't take very long before everything was perfect. I smiled and arranged the bedding. There was only enough to make a double bed for Mizuko and I toshare and a small one for Samuel.
I love the air of this coolness.I stop at the valley for a drink.Samuel jumps off my back and gets sip of water and gets back on my back.I take off flying.I shoot some water out my mouth mixed with fire.I went around Eden just to show Samuel what it's like.I fly back to the cave.I spot the cave,tuck my wings,charge into it,and make a soft landing
I crooned softly, greeting the two. Once they were inside, I set about removing all traces of the landing. <Next time, lift your claws up and skid to a stop. Friction will do all the work for you.>
<Ok...>Samuel was asleep so I put him in the bed for him.I take a glance towards the sky
"What is it?" I asked, noticing Mizuko staring off into space. "I don't think the Shadows will find us here."
I turn around"Sorry"I reply"Just remembering memories"I lay on the bed you made and wrap my tail around my eyes and fall asleep
I followed suit. Memories…it all came down to past mistakes. Perhaps Thunder was far enough back to make a difference.
I wake up,thinking.I get up and let out my wings.I fly out of the cave,needing to find a book.
I slept on, my dreams filled with past memories and future plans.
angry
OK! NOW, EVERYONE STOP POSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no one post until someone tells me WHAT'S GOING ON HERE!?!?!?!?
I keep flying,then I'm hit with a bunch of ice
smirk
thank you for explaining what i already know. and for now on, you ARE Sudoku. get used to it alvin. zero got used to Thunderbird.
((So far, Twera and Mizuko have gotten pretty close, thanks to the hatchling Samuel. Both older dragons had True Love, but lost it to the Shadows. Samuel lost his parents to the Shadows. Thus, the three are oddy suited for each other. While the males are out, Twera uses her strange power to hatchling-proof the cave. I think that should do it. Twera did compare Samuel and Clat. Speaking of whom, we have yet to seewhat she's up to))
smile
thank you! see? that is how you summarize. and yes, what is with clat?
((I'm Mizuko thank you very much))

I keep flying till I reach another cave with the book I need o the ground open.I claw it and see the page I need.<I'm going to find Clat see yah soon>I take off flying,to where my last hint on where Clat was
(that may be so, but learn to understand the word "nick-name". and you will always be that to nemesis.)

i nudge isik then fly off to see twera. i land in the cave and say, " i seam to have missed something. mind telling me?"

(sorry, i know but nem don't)
"Well, I have a family again. See, Mizuko and I both lost our True Loves to the Shadows. He found Samuel down below. Apparently he lost his real parents to the Shadows. So, we adopted him"

Clat watched the skies. Glid was out there somewhere, and she had a pretty good idea of where. She didn't serve the Great Ones or the Shadows. Rather, she served herself, as dragons should do. Forcing Thunderhawk back in time to see the error of his ways should work. Of course, her little "gift" to Mother would demonstrate the kind of power she had now.
A white demon skittered up to her, speaking its rough language. She replied in kind, then sent it on its way. Blasted things. They never knew how to properly follow orders. Oh well. She'd kill them soon enough. Once the trap was set, there would be no escape.
I lift my claws up,and skid to a stop.Friction does the work for me.i see a white demon.I shoot a blast of fire at it then claw it down.I fly in the direction it came from
Clat heard approaching wingflaps. This intruder could ruin her hard work. She flew out to demand why this dragon was intruding.
I take a deep breath and let out a shot of fire,at whoever I heard with wingflaps.I fly faster and let a blast of water and fire at Clat
Clat bellowed, her deep voice ringing off the rocks. She dove at the intruder, attacking him with her mind as well.
I focus hard and put up a mind block.I dodge Clat diving at me and blast her with fire<I found Clat,though she's attacking me>I send to Twera then blast water at Clat
Clat! Frantic with rage, I launch myself out of the cave, sealing it magically behind me. <<HOLD ON! I'M COMINGG!> I send back, putting on another burst of speed.
I dodge Clat next attack<I'll stay in>I charge at Clat
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Zero_Delta said…
((I didn't get used to being called "Thunderbird", Thunderhawk did.))
Ghaaa! Twera's rage struck my mind through time. <What's going on!?> My body crackles with electricity. DAMN IT! Useless again! How the hell does this happen to me!?
I dove at Clat, forcing my mind to link with hers. <You've made the wrong choice.>
<I chose whaat is best for me. Can you say the same, "Mother"?>
<We have more important things in our lives than ourselves. The Shadows like us to be alone.>
<Sometimes being alone means you survive.>
<Survival means NOTHING if you have no one to bewith!> With those words, I forced Clat to the ground, holding her head against a rock. I leaned down and whispered in her ear. "You might have them fooled, but not me. I saw right through your little plan. I may not know your reasoning behind this elaborate setup, but I do know that your plan would fail no matter what." Ipressed harder on her head. "May Death take mercy on your spirit." With those wsords, I tore Clat's head from her body. Herdying scream echoed across the mountains.
((Damn.))
((Whoa,That was hard on Clat))

<Uh are you okay Twera you just freaking tore her head off>I freeze in my spot hovering above Clat and Twera
((And THAT is why you stay on her good side))
<I'm fine. Let's go home.>
((My imagination is way to vivid, I'm literary feeling sick because of that.))
I shudder and fall against the wall No... I could almost see it, Clat... No, it can't be real... My horror breaks. NO, it's not real. Even if it was meant to be. Raging, I tear out of the cave. The final piece clicked. The Door. As I pass the catapults, I rip one of the projectiles free and take flight. I rush too the gate and break through. Earth, the past. I ignore everything and hurl the magical gem into the air and destroy it. I allow the explosion to swallow me, and wait.

Pain. But somehow it worked, the season, the foul odor of the Dark Dragon's fires, they marked the time. Close, very close.
((It probably doesn't help that I'm a very descriptive writer))
((BTW, Mizuko can not encounter Thunderhawk, he's closer to the present, but not there yet.))

I just... need to... My vision swims. Do... what I feared...
Darkness.
((zero, that's what i meant.))

i had followed twera and now twitched my tail on the rocks. i new why she did it, i just couldn't understand how. how could clat have left other dragons behind? i mean, i was a bit amused that twera ripped her head off but, not that much. but that clat actually followed the old way of mono-dragon what a shock. why would she, of all dragons, want to be alone? i had the most reason. i had to be alone to keep from having too many choices.but her? why her?
i jumped into the sky and glided to twera. <what was her plan?> i ask.
I snarled and leapt into the air. <To destroy the centuries of perfect peace Dragon- and Man-kind have had. She would topple the Great Ones,> I replied coldly. <I saw it in her the very day she hatched. While I was working on he Bond. It was a mistake I should never have made. Her Bloodlines made her who she was.>
I take one more look at the headless Clat then start flying towards Twera's cave.<Ok let's go home,knowing that we don't have to worry about Clat>My metal voice was sad
I followed Mizuko home. Eden was finally safe. With Clat gone, things would start to fall back into place. I decided, right then and there, that I would spend most of the time with my family. After all, Mizuko and I had a hatchling to raise. After all, Idid what the Great Ones had wanted me to do. It took twenty years longer than they had hoped, but Balance would soon return. Perhaps we, the Alliance, would be able to return to Earth.
I make my tail cover my eyes and fall asleep,when I'm in Twera's cave.((Oh my gosh we totally forgot about Samuel))