Ebcullen4ever Ask a character why (?)

kristenfan10109 posted on May 01, 2013 at 05:21PM
1. Let's pretend the characters in the Twilight Saga are real and that we can ask them questions.

2. First person thinks of a character and asks them anything:
ex. Bella what emotions were running through your head as you walked down the aisle?

3. the next person pretends they are that character and answers the way they think that character would answer. Then they ask another character a question:
ex. Bella: I was so nervous it was like I couldn't breathe but as soon as I saw Edward's sweet smiling face all of that went away. Then the person who answers gets to ask the next question: ex. Edward did you ever think that Bella would go into a deep depression once you left in New Moon?

Those are the rules to the game, but if you have questions just ask hope you have fun :)

(I didn't come up with this game the credit goes to SweetPea2007 found on the Disney Princess club)
 1. Let's pretend the characters in the Twilight Saga are real and that we can ask them questions.

Ebcullen4ever 27 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas kristenfan10109 said…
wink
I will let you go first Sissy Bear after its your club
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ebcullen4ever said…
mischievous
ok,here's my 1st question...Edward,what was it like making love to Bella for the first time on Isle Esme?
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
It was amazing! its so hard to describe but if I had sum it all up in a word it be passion because there was so much with every kiss every touch it was one of the best nights of my life.

Bella how hard was it for you to keep the vampire's existence a secret from your friends and family especially because you are one now?
Well,its not hard at all,because if any of my friends or family knew what the Cullens and myself were,the Volturi would find out through the vampire grapevine so to speak and have them killed.So keeping the secret keeps them alive.

Jasper,do you still find it hard maintaining the vegeterian diet?
No not so much anymore I'm use to it by now

Emmett do you think Edward and Bella will be worse than you and Rosalie when it comes to love making?
Nah,they have nothing on me and my Rose.Like my bro said to Bella in BD 2: "Rosalie and Emmett were so bad,it took a solid decade before we could stand to be within 5 miles of them." We still break a lot of stuff to this day.Plus,Edward&Bella have a kid,whereas Rose and I don't,so we can be loud as we want to be.
kristenfan10109 commented…
haha nice point sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Alice,do you ever wish you could switch powers with someone in your family?If so,which family member's power would you like to have and why?
No I love having the ability to see the future however I have always been curious when it comes to Edward's power of reading minds ;

Edward how do you think Robert Pattinson did playing you in the Twilight films?
in one word: AMAZING.I'm sure his biggest fan,Cheri would totally agree..am I right,Cheri?

Bella,do you think Kristen did an amazing job playing you in the Twilight movies?
Absolutely! she more than amazing incredible is the word I would use she captured everything especially my emotion and Edward how do you know Cheri have you been flirting when your a married man !! nothing agains't Cheri of course.

Alice how hard was it for you to leave in BD Part 2?
ebcullen4ever commented…
no,Krissy he isn't flirting with me,but a married man can have women mga kaibigan sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
kristenfan10109 commented…
haha yes I know sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
It was very hard to leave my family,but it was for the sake of my family that Jasper and I left.At least I had my Jazz with me.If I had to do it alone,I still would have done it,but it comforted me to have him with me at least.

Bella,besides Alice which Cullen sibling do you feel closest to?And why?
Probably Jasper I feel like I can tell him anything not as much as Alice of course but if she wasn't around he would be the person I would go to we have a special connection I think because we have the same bite marks.

Edward and Bella do you think you'll adopt like Carlisle and Esme?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas mia444 said…
That's a very good question Krissy, we don't know.... we haven't talked about it but I think that our family is perfect the way it is. Although I must say, in Eclipse when the Volturi killed Bree Tanner, the girl that was hiding... if a situation like that ever came up again, I'd say yes. We would welcome someone into our home as long as they understand that killing humans is not how we live.

Renesmee do you think that when Jake gets older that he would want to become a Vampire so he could be with you Forever, if it were possible? Even though it goes against everything he is... if it could be done, do you think he would do it for you?
Yes I do very much although I here your sister has thing for him to or is that just the actor?

Carlisle have you always wanted to be a doctor? and what was the most memorable experience with a human whether you saved them or not?
Well.I like helping people so I guess in a way,yes I wanted to be a doctor.The most memorable experience would be with Edward back in Chicago in 1918.As you know he had just lost both of his parents to Spanish Influenza,and was about to succumb to it himself,but his mother,Elizabeth's dying words were "Save him",so in my own way I did save him,by changing him into a vampire,and the rest as they say is history.

Bella,what is the 1 thing you miss about being human?
Being able to eat food like a burger or a steak

Emmett do you think Bella could beat you at arm wrestling again even though she isn't a newborn?
Ruhaab commented…
:P nice one sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Ruhaab said…
Nah........she won in the first place cuz she was a newborn......but u knw i'll surelly beat her next.....its an EMMET thing :D

Edward If u were able to read Bella's thoughts when she was a human ......how would've it felt like?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Lovehinagurl44 said…
It would be interesting to see what's going on in that unique mind of hers. I guess it would feel like she's like everyone else,but weird because I'm so used to not knowing her thoughts.

Bella,why did you choose to trust Edward when he could've killed you at any moment when you first met?
Umm that's difficult to explain....he kept on telling me he's dangerous but everything about him attracted me towards him..........whenever i saw him there was a huge feeling inside tht asked to touch him,talk to him,be with him and i can't help it but put my faith on him.I had the feeling that edward can't be dangerous he is the only one to trust so i listned to my HEART (:

Edward,Is there any time when u have felt angry towards Bella?
Yes definitely especially when she was pregnant and kept trying to convince me she's strong enough to carry a vampire child. I wanted Carlisle to get rid of it because it was killing her,but she kept wanting it. That was before I realized what our daughter was capable of.

Edward,do you ever regret falling in love with a human instead of your own kind?
No....i have traveled and ran into my own kind alot but never found some one but bella....even she was a human......i could'nt help it she was very different from the others though weak little human but very attractive for me and the fact that i can't read her thoughts also made me curious so the more i got near her the more i got involved.....and now i love her so much that i can't even think about this regretting thing! :)

Bella,how you felt about the idea of telling Jacob that u r getting married this summer?
I was nervous definitely I didn't know how he would react but I knew I belonged with Edward and nothing was going to stop me from marrying him.

Edward what made you change your mind about Bella being pregnant when at first you wanted the baby to be removed from her?
Well when I heard the baby's thoughts that made me change my mind.After hearing the baby's thoughts I realized that Bella was right all along.When I realized she was pregnant on Isle Esme,I thought it was going to hurt her because we had never dealt with this kind of thing before,a vampire and a human creating a baby,so my initial thought was fear...fear of it hurting my Bella.Just the thought of losing my Bella,I can't even tell you how that makes me feel,because there are no words to describe that feeling.When we were apart for those 6 months in New Moon,it killed me.I'm just thankful that I get to be with my Bella and my daughter forever.

This is for the Cullen family: What do you miss from your human lives?
There are alot of things like we can't mix among people so much,we can't eat food and we have to hunt animals which dont satisfy our need but u knw we don't wanna be killers.There are other things like our bodies are frozen now they'll never change at all we can't have babies, we can't grow old its good but sometimez we really want a change.we cannot stay at one place for long and make frends and in edward's case if we fall in love with a human than there's another tension to NOT kill that person and protect him/her.

Jacob,Is There any time at all when u liked Edward, just for a single moment?
*snickers* I can't recall. Taking the girl I once loved is a stab in the heart,but I don't hate him right now since him and the rest of the Cullens kinda grew on me over time. It seems hard to hate him now anyway because I imprinted on Nessie. My mindset is different now...

Edward,if you knew about Bella's depression when you left her would have came back sooner?
yes of course I would of I couldn't let anything hurt her not even herself?

Edward tomorrow is Robert Pattinson's birthday do you have any wish or thought you'd like to say?
Edward: Just that I hope he has a very Happy Birthday.He's a cool dude.Happy Birthday,Robert...and thanks for doing an awesome job portraying me in the Twilight movies.

This is for Esme and Bella: Happy Mother's Day to the both of you.What was the most memorable Mother's Day gift you received from your kid(s)?