Eragon Walang Tiyak Na Layunin Dragon Topic-Thing...

Grapejuice posted on Sep 07, 2009 at 09:38PM
Yeah, this is random, but if you were a Rider, what would be your dragon's name and colour? Just make it up or go to the book for reference... Oh, and please don't think I'm creepy for posting this. XD
save

Eragon 5 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Kell-N75 said…
big smile
Ok so u may call me a geek, nerd, or fanatic but i have thought about this question hella hard! Ok so i would have a white male dragon and his name would be: Ohen the Grace(noting for his graceful fighting and flying tactics)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas vishaal said…
my dragon would be Helgrind his colors would be black and red.
also can you check out this website and tell me what you think
link
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Grapejuice said…
big smile
I thought about it hard too, and I posted the question! I have a male turquoise dragon, with touchs of silver. His name Jaskara (Completely made up name, don't try to find it or anything!)My sword's name is Draumer Ebrithil. I don't know if it's two words or one, but it means Dream Master.I spent some time finding words for good names in the back of the book. Wow, this is fun.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Kell-N75 said…
Everyone has some good ideas! Well i would name my sword Wryda...Fate. Because the sword symbolizes my dragon and I's connection and our enemies must always fear us! lol
i also like how everyone is mixing colors! I always wanted my dragon to have a white color but have like a hint of gray...dont want him like hella shiny white!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas luvmurtagh33 said…
I would like my dragon to be blood-red...like Thorn....and I saw someone who said they would name their sword Wyrda Jierde (Fatebreaker) which I think is a good idea so maybe I would call it that...my dragon...it depends if it is a male or a female....i dunno...can't decide.......