Fanpop I have a Problem with Video Uploading

tina_1989 posted on Dec 28, 2007 at 02:35PM
i am new here. . . and i have been meaning to upload a video, a movie, actually.
the problem is that i can't seem to be able to upload more than 5 minutes...... :-(

and as i know from my experience it is very tirysome to see a whole movie and have to uploade every 5 minutes. . .
that is way i am not posting movies.

can someone help me. and tell me what i can do
thanks...

Fanpop 8 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas dazl said…
Are you using veoh?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas aholic said…
Yeah, if you are using veoh, then you can only upload the first 5 minutes, you then haft to see the rest in a veoh-program, but it's free.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas tina_1989 said…
no i do not mean that kind of uploading. i have many movies in my computer like resident evil, north and south and others and I wanted to post them in fanpop so you can watch them too.

the problem is that i can post videos 5 minutes length
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas JoeLaveau said…
I know next to nothing about computers but I would be very interested in hearing the answer to tina_1989's question. Also what is veoh and is that why I get UHRL unavailable when I try to link to You Tube?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas tina_1989 said…
veoh, is a place like youtube but you can watch a whole episode of series but in order to do so you have to download veoh players like veoh tv
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas JoeLaveau said…
How out of it am I that I never heard of this before? Thank you very much.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TheCountess said…
don't feel bad... I can't watch any kind of videos on my computer. It also won't let me do half of the other things you're supposed to be able to do on any of Fanpop's spots. I sent a few images to amazondebs, and she's been sweet enough to upload them for me. Thanks again, amazondebs!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas amazondebs said…
any time :)