H2O Just Add Water Phoebe as Lexi in PTTR

janny108 posted on Sep 16, 2009 at 06:35PM
Phoebe also had a guest spot as Lexi in PTTR(Packed to the Rafters). Does anyone know what kind of role she had?

H2O Just Add Water 13 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas mikethecat said…
good for her in pttr i didn't knows that thank jan
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas pinklollipops90 said…
shes in next weeks ep, looks like its a skanky/cheeky role lol.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas janny108 said…
oh no well considering that show oh well
when does she start filming the movie she's in? Imdb says pre production
Yeah Lexi was a skank lol her scenes are on youtube, just search Phoebe Tonkin Packed to the Rafters.
oh and I think tomorrow when the war began has just started filming. All the cast has been announced now
Caitlin Stasey- Ellie
Phoebe Tonkin- Fiona
Ashleigh Cummings- Robyn
Rachel Hurd-Wood- Corrie
Lincoln Lewis- Kevin
Andy Ryan- Chris
Deniz Akeniz- Homer
Chris Pang- Lee
PTTR isn't doing so good right now.

Re: New file uploaded to Angus_McClarren

lol well pttr is certainly more adult then h2o.

fans wernt happy about the raunchy ep of pttr the other night

link

yeah people are complaining about the ep

link

I didn't think it was that bad... these thing's do happen in real life, and this is a show aimed at adults, all the storylines they have had are adult storylines, so I wouldnt realy call it a "family show" maybe they should change it from being rated 'PG' to 'M 15+' it is on at 8:30, so they can do that.
Poor Angus though lol... embarrassing.
The writers should not have made Nathan cheat on Sammy though. They were a very strong couple who seemed to be in love until this happend... poor Sammmy. Nathan is an idiot! everyone will hate him now.
How can it not be 'that bad'? It is not a show for many of H2o viewers and I think it's weird that Angus would jump from H2o to something like PTTR. If people watch S3 of H2o the chemistry of Lewis and Cleo may be confused.. I don't think anything to do with PTTR belongs on the H2o board since they are playing/are in real life different people than we remember them to be. that's my opinion anyway.
Yeah that must be embarassing.
thanks for the article pinklolipopps
yeah I know it's not a show kids should watch. But I didnt think it was that bad seeing as it's an adult show. they have had more controversial storylines then that in the past, so I dont know why it hasnt had any complaints before this. But yeah if you are under 15... dont watch it lol.
Also, I dont think the character of Lewis will be affected because he also plays Nathan... It's only acting. Angus is a good actor seeing he can do roles compleatly different. Lewis will still be the same lovable geek that he was. Well he might be a bit more grown up (all of them will be, as they're suposed to be older) but Lewis wont be anythinng like Nathan lol. I dont think many of the younger h2o fans watch packed to the rafters anyway. And the older ones who do would understand Angus is only acting :)
I don't know if you can be exposed to certain subject materials and not be affected by them and that works for good as well as bad.