Justin Bieber Justin Bieber

JustinAndMarisa posted on Nov 21, 2009 at 02:56AM
The bottle of nail polish began tipping over before I quickly gripped it. The roar of the moving truck next door droned in my ears. Someone new was moving in today. I was a little excited, to tell the truth. He was the same age as me, sixteen, although I don't remember his name. Justin, I think. I peered up at the Justin Bieber poster plastered above my bed and sighed dreamily. If only it was the Justin I loved moving in. The scent of cookies baking downstairs loomed around the house. I stood up and blew on my nails, which were carefully brushed with a bright shade of purple. I walked downstairs and glanced down at my baby sister, Megan, chewing on her fist, laying on her back in the playpen."Hi, Megan" I smiled and stuck out my tongue. A broad smile spread across her face. I felt a baseball peg me in the back of the legs. I whipped around. "MATT!" I shrieked, but he had already dashed upstairs. I rolled my eyes and stepped outside. The bitter cold December weather hit me full force as I waled down to the end of the driveway. A long, creme colored couch was being carried by two large moving men inside next door. I wasn't able to get a good look of the guy standing there, considering his back was turned. He had light-sienne colored hair, which was slightly tousled and long. He wore a black jacket, the sleeves pushed up. I continued walking until I stood a foot behind him.
A light breeze blew his scent in my face. He smelled naturally fresh, a bit like lavendar. I inhaled deeply, then hesitantly tapped his shoulder. He turned around, a bit taken aback. "Oh, hi," a gorgeous, brilliantly white smile was perched across his evenly tanned face. His light hazel eyes seem to twinkle in the gleaming late afternoon sun.
"I'm Justin. Justin Bieber."
I just stared. I wanted to scream, jump for joy, and hug him until the end of time. But first, being my smooth self, I had to faint. In front of the guy of my dreams.
Smart, huh?

Alright, so obviously I don't know if he smells like lavendar or not, but I was just saying what I hope he smells like. Haha.

Justin Bieber 2 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas lisa12382 said…
wow so is it true?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas JustinAndMarisa said…
sunny
No It's something from my friends *imaginations*