Leyton Headline

kathiria82 posted on Mar 24, 2008 at 02:45PM
Hi guys! So many of you already know that I created this spot but thanks to you the spot has become incredible! I love it here. So I`ve been thinking about changing the headline but only if you guys want me to. When I made the spot, the quote that`s there now was pretty much the most popular one. There are endless things Leyton has said to or about each other that make us all melt. I can list all my favorite quotes but I will just let you guys decide what the new spot headline should be only if you want me to change it.

Leyton 15 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Leytonfan4ever said…
Hmmm i was thinking we should use a qoute luke said about peyt in his book (1st or 2nd), but i love the current qoute..lol
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Leyton4ever said…
i love the quote you have up there, but i'd like to see a new one...hmmm let me for a minute
damn i got a lot of leyton quotes that I love

I was now, and would always be, in love with Peyton Sawyer.

from luke's book

or from peyton

I shortened it:

The most perfect act of love is sacrifice....be happy Lucas, I want that with all my heart.

or

I shortened this one too lol

You should know that your art matters, Lucas. It's what got me here.

I also love the scene where peyton says I'm gonna love you forever Lucas Scott, then naley walks up and totally ruins the moment lol
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Lila856 said…
I LOVE IT!
BUT WE NEED A CHANGE
I DEF FOR SURE THINK ITS LUCAS` NOVEL QUOTE
BUT REMOVE SOME WORDS OR ITS TOO LONG LIKE
"At that moment my triumph was not a state championship, but a moment of clarity-- I was now & would always be in love with Peyton Sawyer."
if that`s too long, just the last bit!
LOVE them!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas inespinto said…
I gotta add the obvious one 'The Boy Saw The Comet and he felt as though his life had meaning.'
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Lila856 said…
ooo love the comet one :]
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas loves-oth said…
i was thinking you could maybe wait untill they get back together in season5? (hopefully!)
and see what is said there...
i'm not sure if that makes sense but they will obviously be talking about it. and there is probably going to be some amazing line somewhere in there conversations.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ashnicole1 said…
I like "You're always saving me"
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas othgirl_peyton said…
I like the comment one and i was now and would always be in love with Peyton Sawyer.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas georgiapeach91 said…
The comet is good, but my favorite is "I was now and would always be in love with Peyton Sawyer". Oh, they are all so good!!!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Laurra said…
i love that one the i am now and always will be inlove with peyton sawyer! i think we should have that one!
but yerr the commet one is good too!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas kathiria82 said…
I`m going to keep it the same but thanks guys for all your suggestions!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas doyouknow said…
You could say something like always safe or something you know cause Peyton always says "you're always saving me".
Or I will always love you - Peyton
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Leytonfan4ever said…
I think we really do need a new one.