pag-ibig payo My wife got impregnated sa pamamagitan ng another man.

ethan1983 posted on Jun 21, 2018 at 09:31AM
I was abroad for one year, so technically, my wife and I have been long distance for long. We have been away from each other most of the time since we got married. It was all for business though, so she understood. I met my wife in an international dating site 7 years ago. One time, she called while I was at work and I wondered why. When I took the call, I heard my wife crying over the phone. Nervousness came through me. I thought something bad happened to our daughter. But I was wrong. She called to tell me she got pregnant by another man. I did not know what to say. Yet, I managed to respond with a shaking voice. I asked her why but the only thing I heard from her was “I’m sorry”. She said it was an accident but I did not know what to think. I felt betrayed and I was angry. I didn’t keep in touch with her for two weeks now. She seemed to understand that I was avoiding her. For two weeks, I have been thinking of what to do about it. Since I felt anger inside me, I couldn’t think clearly. Can you help me with this? I badly need your advice.

pag-ibig payo 2 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Armstrong6 said…
hey its' hard to accept to hear about this. But if you still like her you should accept and control this situation. Try to console yourself. Because only cool mind can survive this conjugal life.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Angelo333 said…
Men can do everything. Though it's bit hard as the OP said already. But for long term relationship you should understand the situation.