Moonlight Prediction

Dark_Silence posted on Jan 25, 2008 at 01:39AM
So, what do you think will happen next? Will Beth and Mick be more than friends? Will Coraline come back? What do you think?

Tell your thoughts.

Moonlight 5 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas fanofmoonlight said…
Of course, what would the show be if the hottie didn't get the girl of his dreams. I still don't know about Coraline but if she does, I think it will be too late. I bet Mick and Beth will be together by then, hopefully.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas bombshell said…
Coraline will be back...Mick is a good man/Vamp and is driven to save others.. it is part of his process to maintain is humanity....Unfortunately.. Coraline has a hold on him.. like a bad addicition...and hey it makes for a great storyline...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Dark_Silence said…
I cannot picture the future with Mick as human, he just has to be a vampire. Maybe he will get with Beth, or at least they will give it a try. If Coraline is back, it will be to ruin Mick's happiness. Definately, I hope that the effect of the antidote Coraline gave Mick was temporary.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Designergurl said…
I don't think Mick should stay human, you are right, it would ruin the show, and I think Beth and Mick will get together before season 2. And even if Coraline comes back, that wouldn't stop Mick from getting Beth.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Dark_Silence said…
I hope, Beth and Mick belong together. But really, the show would be very different if Mick was human.