obsessive cullen disorder After Breaking Dawn pt. 2

fundiness posted on Aug 05, 2011 at 06:27PM
I am having a hard time with this, so I'm putting it out there to ask you guys:

What are WE going to do after the release of Breaking Dawn pt 2. What is going to happen, we have nothing to look forward to. No more Edward and Bella?

obsessive cullen disorder 7 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas MrsCCullen said…
I think most of us will proabably re-read the books for like the millionth time (like Harry Potter fans are doing currently) or write fanfictions about Edward/Bella/Renesme etc set after breaking dawn.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas marthatsal said…
heart
Don't worry! We will find a new epic love to care about! Well, noone is like Edward but i suppose we will find a solution!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas fundiness said…
sad
I am looking for a way to keep this romance going, I dont want it to die. I mean we do have their real life love story, but it's not as entertaining, and you rarely see them together these days.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas peppergirl30 said…
mischievous
We Will find a way to continue Twilight 4ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas fundiness said…
I hope so, because I am getting so nervous. I really, really, really want to see Breaking Dawn, but like I dont want it to show. I guess it's because it signifies the beginning of the end. Does that make any sense at all?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas mrscullen43299 said…
heart
Breaking Dawn part 2 will just be the beginning for Renesmee. Dont ever think of it as the end because ITS NOT!!!

<nessie and jake 4eva!!!! strong love!!!<3<3>
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas carolinetc said…
angelic
re-read. twilight will never die!