nang hindi pinipili ang papel na paglalaro Randomness

YugiohFanatic1 posted on Feb 26, 2012 at 11:23PM
Um.....What can I say besides follow the rules. Sex is okay,but not too detail,okay guys? Make a new character,or role play as one you already have. It can be about anything. Your character can be anything. Just nothing ALMIGHTY and GOD LIKE okay? If you need any other information or have any suggestion just ask me.

nang hindi pinipili ang papel na paglalaro 2791 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 2791

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Xarptic_Sojack said…
"F-Fallax!! Please!! Don't do this!!" the elf cried out when he saw Quella getting dressed. "Quella!" he called for her, tears forming in his eyes. "Please...do something..." he whimpered as the liquid rolled from the corners of his eyes and down his cheeks.

The demon ran a hand up Xarptic's torso, feeling him over as he begged and yelled out for help. He was ready to enter him, though his 'mate' clearly wasn't. He wasn't cruel enough to just tear into him without some preparation first...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas YugiohFanatic1 said…
Quella looked at him,then saw his tears."Fallax!!Get off him!!"She then shoved Fallax with as much force as she could.
The demon fell off and looked up at her with a genuinely confused look.

Xarptic scrambled to his feet, grabbing his pants. He moved over by Quella and quickly put back on the article of clothing as tears rolled down his face. He'd never done that to him before, and it scared him to think that it almost did.
"Are you okay?"Quella turned to Xarptic."You were crying.I don't like it when people cry."She got a tissue and wiped his tears.
"Y-Yeah...I...I'll be fine," he said. "Thanks."

Fallax looked at Quella. "You too? You're going to him too...?" He grimaced slightly and looked away. "Good going, elf...You've taken another from me...Happy now?"
Quella looked at him."What are you talking about? I was just helping him."She got on her knees and straddled his hips with her thighs."I only want you."
His eyes widened slightly as she once more got onto him, then narrowed back down as a grin spread across his lips and he snapped back into his normal self. "Now...why go through all the effort of putting the clothes back on if we're just gonna take em off again?" he asked seductively.

Xarptic shook his head, still shaken up about the whole situation. He wandered back into his room and laid down in his bed, fully clothed and whimpering out tears.
Quella smiled."Sorry.Let me take them off for you,love."She stood up and began seductively taking them off.

Raven yawned and woke up,stretching and rubbing her eyes."Damn sleep....Why do you allude me?"
He let out a single "Ha," followed by, "Pfft! You're not trying to get me turned on! I'm already there! Just let me finish!"
Quella nodded,took her clothes off,and got on her hands and knees for him.

Raven walk out of her room."Sojack?"
Fallax grinned. He got behind her and slid himself in, arching his body over her's and groping at her chest. He gave his hard, fluid thrusts into her, sucking on her neck hungrily.
Quella moaned loudly and moved her hips with his.

"Is he asleep?"Raven began to wander around the house.
Sojack jolted and rolled out of the bed, the calling of his name finally sinking in and waking him up. He got up and walked to the door. "Hmm?"

He moaned into her neck and panted once more as their previous copulation's effects returned to him. "You know," he said with suave through his short breaths and grunts, "I lack the ability to smell bad."
Raven looked at him."Oh.Sorry.I didn't mean to wake you."

Quella smiled."Is that right?"She moaned more and slightly dug her nail into the floor board.
He sighed and scratched the back of his head a little. "Don't worry about it. I don't need to sleep so much anyways."

"Oh yeah," he said. "My body...it's oils and sweat and other stuff...that naturally coats the skin...yeah...it's my body's natural cologne. I don't wear any." He grinned and quivered as he got close. "Almost...Almost..."
Quella moaned more,coaxing his release.

Raven slightly smiled."For the life of me I can't sleep....."
He moaned and grit his teeth, Speeding up, Fallax tried to get the most out of the final few seconds Then, he pushed in deep, all the way down to the root, and released himself, letting out a loud moan with it.

He sighed. "Maybe you're just not tired...?"
Quella moaned even louder than any other moment and panted hard,almost collapsing.

Raven shrugged."I feel exhausted....I dunno....Wanna hang out?"
Fallax fell to his right, weak and tired, panting and sweating.

"And do what?"
Quella laid next to him and kissed his cheek.

"Anything."
The tile floor of the dining room was cold, but he didn't mind it. He was sweating and needed to cool off. He grinning to her softly.

"I don't really know what to do..."
Quella smiled."You know,Fallax.....I actually fell for you a while back....I wanted to tell you,but you never seemed like you would want to be with me....You've just changed my mind."She kissed him passionately and smiled.

Raven sighed."I can't think of anything.....Wanna go out somewhere?"
"This seems a tad cliched, eh?" he asked with a soft chuckle. "Personal trainer and client hooking up...You know, I could lose my job for this," he added with a smirk.

"I guess. There's gotta be more to do out there than there is here. Lemme grab a snack real quick though. Stomach's growling like none other."
Quella smiled and kissed his cheek."Does anyone have to know?And why would you lose your job?"

"Okay."Raven sat on the couch waiting for him.
"Well, it's more than typically frowned upon for these relationships to come about."

The young demon walked to the kitchen and immediately exclaimed. "W-What the hell! Put on some clothes!!"
Quella smirked."I love being naughty."She then gasped when Sojeck came in and quickly covered herself with her arms,getting dressed.

Raven heard him yell,then got up."What's going on So-?"She cut herself off when she saw Fallax,then blushed and covered her eyes.
Fallax huffed and stood, forcing his apprentice to stumble back and flail his arms in an attempt to shield himself from the full frontal view of his master's naked body.
Quella sighed when she was fully dressed,then handed Fallax his underwear."
The demon groaned. "Fine," he said and snatched his boxers from her, angrily putting them on.

Sojaxk huffed and turned away. "Yeah...I'm not hungry anymore..."
Raven nodded and walked out.

Quella sighed."I'm sorry."She kissed his cheek.
"I know he practically adopted me, and I should be grateful and all...but he really needs to learn to control himself..."

Fallax sighed. "Don't worry about it. He's always been like that..."
Raven nodded."Let's just go."

Quella smiled at him.
He nodded and walked out the door.

Fallax sighed. "He's practically a son to me..."
Raven followed him.

Quella smiled."How cute."
"...but I can't treat him like one," he concluded. "He's not my son. He's my apprentice. I'm the whole reason he has no parents in the first place..."

Sojack leaned against a column on the outside of the house. "What is there to do..."
Quella hugged him and looked into his eyes.

Raven looked around."Movie?"
He was looking away, either deep in thought or trying to avoid her eyes.

"What movies are even out?"
Quella looked at him."What's wrong?"

"I don't know,wanna go look."
Fallax closed his eyes in remembrance. "I killed his family and took him on as my apprentice the day after he was born...and yet...I can't bring myself to treat him as a son. I've raised him. I've taught him everything he knows...But...he's just...just an apprentice to me. I can't bring myself to actually care for him like I know he does for me..." He looked at her. "You'd be surprised by all of the times he's called me 'dad' or 'father'..."

"Do we have to?"
Quella looked down and nodded."I....never knew my dad.....My mom always said he left for a very long business trip when I was born......He never came back.....My mom drank every night....I just stayed in my room."

Raven sighed."Lazy ass."
"...I...I just can't be his father...not after killing his real one...It doesn't set well with me."

"Ey. You don't have to train with a demon your whole day..."
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Quella nodded and kissed his cheek."Let's change the subject okay?"

Raven looked at him,then nodded.
Fallax closed his eyes and took a slow, deep breath. "Alright..."

"Especially not the one in control of the entirety of The Legion and 3rd in command of Hell."
Quella kissed his chin."I love you Fallax."

Raven sighed."Alright,alright.I get it.We won't go look."
"Love you, too..."

Sojack sighed. "Alrighty then."
Quella smiled and held his hand."Come on.I'll give you a massage."

Raven sighed and looked around."Wanna swim?"
He smiled some at the suggestion. "I could use a nice calming massage..."

"Swim?"
Quella smiled."Sit."She got on the couch on her knees and patted the spot in front of her.

"Yup."
He did as told and sat down at the indicated spot.

"What's swim?"
Quella began massaging his shoulders.

Raven looked at him."You know.When you get in water and move your arms and legs to move around in the water."