I'm in college now, and when I was in high school, I've heard a lot of people say that junior taon was the hardest, and senior taon was the easiest, but for me, it was the opposite. Junior taon was nice and smooth, while senior taon was a disaster.
Here are the reasons why:
1. I was class favorite.
2. Lots of joy.
3. I was madami into my work.
4. I enjoyed all my classes, and I loved all my teachers.
5. French class.
7. Not much of bullying. I was madami with my nice friends.
8. madami positive attitude, especially towards school and work.
9. Many of my wishes came true.
12. Better grades, especially A's.
13. Speech class.
14. madami time to do personal work.
15. Nick's bison joke.
16. Slow and steady year.
17. The taon felt long.
So junior taon was fun for me. It was my best taon and everyone else's worst year.