serye ng takip-silim Just Wondering *Might Be Spoilerish

AnnaK posted on Aug 04, 2008 at 09:58PM
I was (and I'm) reading breaking dawn and it actually changed my opinion on a few characters...so I was wondering whether one of you felt the same ?

Take Jake as an example..i was slightly annoyed by him throughout Eclipse...And to be honest I was quite alarmed by the fact that one of the books were written from his pov in breaking dawn...but now after reading it I have to say that I adore Jake..The headlines were just hilarious and I abolutely loved the interaction between him and Rose...and now after reading his thougths I understand him better..so well I love him now...

Then there's Bella..One of my faves obviously...but I couldn't stand her with the pregnancy thing in Jakes book...but I'm sure I will love her again when I come to the end of the book
Anyways..what do you think?

serye ng takip-silim 6 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas mandavamp said…
I'm so glad SM did part of BD from Jake's P.O.V. it helps us understand him better. I definitely have a new respect and adoration for him. I'm in awe of how the series ended I can't imagine a better conclusion (it would only be better if we were able to spend more time with them as Renesmee grows older).
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas spezlee said…
I think that jacob appeals to people more now for two reasons. One, as mentioned above, we finally saw for a long period of time his point of view. And two, he matured a lot! I liked him before and love him now, and I'm very happy about that. Good job, Stephanie!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas funnyshawna said…
i loved jake all through the series, but i loved him even more in breaking dawn. i loved the part in his point of view! i think that people were just mad at jake in eclipse because he was trying to break up edward and bella. now that he has renesmee and is able to just be friends with bella people like him a lot more.

as for bella i actually surprisingly liked her more too. i didnt like her very much in the other books, but now that she is more equal to edward, and more special and not so clumsy that everyone has to protect her all the time, i actually like her more. the thing that bothered me about her before was that i didnt think she deserved edward or jacob. now she deserves him a little more, and it made a lot of difference to me.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Bandgeek_XP said…
Totally agree With you funnyshawna!!

i'm really gald you got to like jacob!!! he's sooooo awsome in this book!! i love how everyone was happy in the end!!! I have always loved jacob But man this made me LOVE him!!! I hope that SM will cont. in Nessie's POV when she's like older and she like always hanging out with jake!!

For all those Jake haters, If you don't like him now then go read the book again!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas sweetpea92 said…
I always loved Jake I thought he was the perfect friend for Bella. Im sooo glad that they can be best friends again and that he got his happy ending. I think the book flowed very smoothly between Bella and his POV. I wonder though if SM does write something about Jake and Nessie's story if it will be Nessie or Jake's POV?
Anyways...at the end of Eclipe I was a little upset with both jake and Bella, Jake for pushin' it and Bella for giving in, but her, Edward , and Jake are still my three favorites!
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas wild-child11 said…
loved the chaper names in jakes point of view sooo much more interestin. i loved jake at the start of the book but at the end he started 2 piss me off!