serye ng takip-silim Who will play Leah????

Tmr6289 posted on Jan 15, 2009 at 12:10AM
while reading the books i began to like leah's character more and more so im hoping that they will pick someone who will do her justice i heard bout vanessa hudgens but that was all a rumor and it would have been a very bad mistake anyway i was thinking bout this and i think Jessica Szohr would be great..if you dont know her she plays Vanessa in the TV series Gossip Girl.what do you think??

serye ng takip-silim 18 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas laureng114 said…
nahhh.
i'd rather have someone less famous and out of the media.

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Tmr6289 said…
Yea that would be great...but like i said i hope they stick to the book with this one
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas cullencrazay9 said…
mischievous
Yea I agree and they better not use Vanessa Hudgens that would be really stupid!
And I hope they make it more like the book but my friend actually told me they might change it so Edward can be in it more but I really hope they don't!!!!
Yea the director had already said that while they show bella and jacob in forks and la push they are also going to show edward and wherever he is while hes gone...Yea the whole Vanessa hudgens thing was a rumor and she doesnt look the part remember leah is 20 years old and hudgens looks like a baby lol anyway weitz better do a good job but i think whatever it is they do books will always be better!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas leyton_love said…
hmmm
I read that no one is playing Leah because she won't be in the movie. I know there were rumours that Vanessa WAS playing her, but in an interview a writer of the movie was asked if Vanessa would be playing Leah and she said something along the lines of 'If she is playing Leah then she must've written her own lines for the audition because I didn't write them." or something like that, meaning that Leah isn't in the movie.. :S
Leah isnt in New Moon much anyway...her father dies i mean unless they are planning to show the funeral with charlie sue and seth and the rest of them leah in new moon isnt important but in eclipse and breaking dawn she branches out so i think they should hint at leahs character in new moon for the sake of the upcoming films then again it isnt her story
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas hellgirl223 said…
I was thinking maybe Megan Fox should play her but I don't know if she will. Just hope Vanessa DOESN'T play Leah, i mean she looks too young and all she's been is in a Drama movie and as a werewolf, there has to be action in it! I don't think she'll be able to pull off Leah's stunts!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas robpattisono9 said…
yea i agree vanessa will do not do leah's carture justices
Megan Fox is a pretty good suggestion too shes done action before in transformers she was good so all we can do is wait and see...what happens..
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas heyther0689 said…
Venessa and Jessica would both be terrible, i would never look at twilight the same.
why do you think jessica would be terrible?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas shinvy said…
it was already announced that vanessa will not play the role...and i think the role is too good for her..right???...i like leah clearwater...and i see her as a strong woman...it's just kinda sad that she didn't have her own happy ending...
yea i agree shinvy....this isnt disney leah is this tortured soul this girl who thinks she has no one and ends up alone i dont think vanessa could have pulled that off whoever is acting as leah is gotta take it seriously
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas meggymoo123 said…
i totally agree Tmr6289 vanessa is more of a ditzy girl who doesn't play serious rolls the charachter of leah is serious and idon't think she will do it justice but thats just me
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas MrsPattinsonXO said…
angry
OMG I just read somewhere that Leah Clearwater didn't even make the New Moon cut!!!

Well she still has to be in Eclipse.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas justcurious said…
smile
Shame Leah won't be in New Moon and thank god Vannessa won't be playing her! Disney alert! I don't know about anyone else, but in Jacob's part of Breaking Dawn I really wanted Jacob to imprint on Leah (but obviously that wouldn't happen because it's the whole 'first sight' thing).... But still

jc x
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas hellgirl223 said…
angry
Yeah. Its odd that im a Bella x Jake AND Leah x Bella. PS dont even think about making stupid comments how who ever disagrees about my shipping couples! You can state ur own opinion but dont rub it on my face!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas phatbrooke1996 said…
Kristin Kreuk should play leah