serye ng takip-silim madami Rob and Kristen Rumors- On the Fanpop tahanan Page...?

laureng114 posted on Jun 04, 2009 at 08:55PM
I was logging on to fanpop after school and I saw the "Hot Topics" section under the Fanpop Spotlight. I saw Rob and Kristen's icons so I started to read. "Cozy with kristen"? "Back with Rob?"
Okay so first of all...
Back with Rob doesn't make any sense because they were never together in the first place.
Secondly...
Where is the backup behind any of this? It seems to be that they are just feeding the rumor frenzy- unless I missed something.

I could be completely mistaken and this could be true but I haven't heard or seen anything.

Any thoughts?
 I was logging on to fanpop after school and I saw the "Hot Topics" section under the Fanpop Spotlight
last edited on Jun 04, 2009 at 08:56PM

serye ng takip-silim 3 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas metalnaunx said…
Try checkin out Like those People magazines or just go to Peoples.com an i heard a rumor, i think it was a rumor dat Robert was gettin to friendly wit Kristen while filmin Twilight, a few months ago
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas SimplyLaurel said…
To be perfectly honest, it doesn't matter. Really, if they want to date they will, if they don't, they won't. Co-stars dating isn't a big deal. It's not like they would have to stop making the movies if they broke up or something like that. Everyone needs to let them have their own lives. They aren't REALLY Bella and Edward.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas JoseVanders said…
I dont think everyone fully understood what you were saying laureng114, lol. I agree with you, its stupid that so many mad rumours are flying around. I feel bad for Rob and Kristen.