serye ng takip-silim Do U Think New Moon Will B Better

cullenlover19 posted on Jun 07, 2009 at 06:16PM
i think new moon will b better than twilight alot better just looking at the tralier. ( thnk god chris kept the old crew lve rob!!!!!!!!!!! ) i just wish NOV. 20 CAN COME QUICKER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
 i think new moon will b better than twilight alot better just looking at the tralier. ( thnk god chri

serye ng takip-silim 8 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas r-pattz said…
Itll be better cuz they will be more jacob!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas iceygirl101 said…
tongue
it might but i really like the first movie more
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas blowfish said…
yes, the sequles are always worse, but i have a feeling new moon will be way better
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas patriautism said…
monkey
Well the director is the same guy who produced Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist, About a Boy, and Bickford Shmeckler's Cool Ideas..
I think he directed About a Boy too.
All those movies are classics to me.
Judging From the trailer it's my opinion that he has the captured the spirit of Twilight more than that last lady.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas omglol said…
i think the new moon book was worse than twilight the book but i think judging from the trailer the movie is gonna be better than the 1st
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas metalnaunx said…
Its gonna be real awesome! its gonna hav people turnin into wolves an Bella knowing more of her other supernatural friend, Jacob!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas robpattisono9 said…
both look amazing i can not wait i am a team switzerland fan so jacob will take over edwards place i would love to see it
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas soical_queen said…
smirk
i think it would be wayyy better! it has been reported that new moon is gonna be so close to the book (which in all honesty i think twilight fans could appericate)and anyway new moon was a good but esclipse would be even better!!