serye ng takip-silim I HATE BELLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cinnamen99 posted on Jul 31, 2009 at 03:49PM
Females tend to make a lot of mistakes and bad choices when it comes to love, and my opinion I just think that Bella made a bad choice by being with Edward.

She should of stayed in Renee. After reading Eclipse, there was no need to continue on to reading Breaking Dawn. I feel so crazy because I ran and brought all four books not knowing I'd end up taking one back...DAMN

What a huge disappointment. JUST DIE BELLA DIE

serye ng takip-silim 3 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas kellieox said…
hmmm
Why do you think she made a bad choice choosing edward ??
x
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas rachaelwsz said…
Hmmm... Bella isn't one of my favourite character from the series too. I just find her... irresposible. And rather annoying in a way...

May I know why you dislike her choice?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas cinnamen99 said…
tongue
She's only 18 and stupid.

Ex: Bella said that she couldn't live without Edward and that she'd rather die (They both said the same thing).

Although she was going crazy, she still had Jacob to heal open wombs. I could be wrong but I feel when you're 18 you're still young why not hav open options, knowing that one day you'll maybe regret your decision. Why do you think Rosalie told her she was making a mistake. It's not like they all had a choice of becoming the way that they are. Carlisle felt like he was saving them although he may have saved Edward but what about Rosalie, Emmet, and Alice. Jasper didn't have a choice but what about the others.

I'm not sayin Edward isn't a sweet heart, because he is. I actually fell in love with him in twilight. I have nothing against him. It's Bella idea to be a damn vampire.

Again, when you're young like that, many tend to make wrong choices and regret them down the line.